53

Namjoon and Yoongi kissed for a few minutes before a sob made there kiss break, Yoongi hiccuped and sobbed as he sunk down onto his knees weakly. Namjoon followed his actions and pulling Yoongi to his chest gently.

"I-I hate you!" Yoongi sobbed burying his face into his chest "but I d-don't at t-the same time" he cried and shook in namjoons hold.

Namjoon looked down at yoongi holding the boy tight to his chest as he cried wetting his shirt, He sighed softly and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"I know.. I'm sorry" Namjoon whispered rubbing yoongi's back slowly and softly.

Yoongi kept crying before he slipped into his headspace, he moved closer to Namjoon moving all the way onto his lap. He sniffed softly and buried his face into his neck,
"M'sowys fowr bein crybaby.." he whispers.
(Melanie Martinez anyone?)

Namjoon chuckled and pulled him into his chest cupping the boys face before pressing a kiss to his forehead, he rocked him slowly.
"It's okay baby, you can cry it's fine" he whispered and rubbed his back,

Yoongi sniffed and said a few words Namjoons couldn't understand before he  buried his face into Namjoons neck.

Namjoon held him close and sighed softly,
"Do you wanna come back home with me?" Namjoon asked softly.

Yoongi looked up at him and nodded his head
"W-wan go home" he said and smiled a bit.

Namjoon smiled gently when he saw yoongi's small smiled, he chuckled and poked his cheek.
"Mhm there's that smile" he teased and tickled him a bit.

Yoongi giggled  and smiled looking up at him,
"Joonie! Stop" he squealed before he giggled more.

Namjoon smiled softly and stopped before getting up and carrying Yoongi back into the living room with a smile on his face,
"Let's finish your party first okay bubs?" He smiled.

Yoongi nodded his head softly and snuggled into him as they were walking back to the couches.

Namjoon set  Yoongi in his lap once they sat down and everyone looked at them.

"So is everything alright joon?" Jimin asked softly with a small tilt of his head, everyone  heard a lot of muffled crying and conversation from the room Namjoon and Yoongi were in and they were worried.

Namjoon smiled softly and nodded his head
"Yep, everything is alright" he said pulling  Yoongi closer to his chest, he missed the feeling of holding him close.

A couple of hours later the party was done, Jimin and Taehyung went home and Namjoon was still here with Yoongi. Namjoon had told jin that he was taking Yoongi back to his house. Namjoon had completely forgot about that bitch Karen  living in his house.

Namjoon took Yoongi up to the room and helped him pack up before he carried Yoongi and his stuff down to the car.

Jin walked to them once Yoongi was in the car
"Take care of him and jun can stay here, I'm pretty sure he likes it here because of jungkook" he says softly.

Namjoon nodded his head  and smiled
"Alright, thank you for inviting me to this party. I really missed him" he said looking at Yoongi through the window.

Jin smiled and patted Namjoons back
"I know you did"