68

Sooo I got suspended from school lmao, oops anyways enjoy the update babes❤️❤️

Namjoon got up from the grass pulling jun up,
"They found Yoongi, let's go" he said taking him to the car. 

They both got into the car before buckling their seat belts and driving off to Namjoons house.  The drive was silent. Namjoon was just focused on Yoongi. He wanted to make things right. He also wanted to make sure he was okay.

15 minutes passed before they arrived at namjoons house. He parked beside Jin's car before getting out and rushing up the front steps to the door.

Namjoon opened the door and walked in
"I'm here!" He announced, he heard soft but quick footsteps before jungkook appeared.

"He is in here" jungkook said as Namjoon started to walk towards Him. Jungkook moved out of the way so Namjoon could enter the room.

Namjoon walked in and saw Yoongi on the bed asleep, he walked closer to the bed before sitting on a cleared part of the bed beside Yoongi. He leaned down and brush his bangs to the side; looking at his closed eyes.

"Is he okay?" He asked jin who was standing at the foot of the bed.

"Yeah I believe he is okay, he was in the car passed out in the back" jin explained  "I brought him inside and laid him here, he just seems to be asleep"

Namjoon nodded his head softly before pressing a soft kiss to yoongi's forehead.
"I'll talk to him once he wakes up" he says walking to the door "he can sleep for as long as he needs" he adds heading out the door.

Namjoon walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl. He sat down at the kitchen table; eating the banana.

Jin walked down and sat beside him  slinging an arm over his shoulder.  Namjoon leaned into Jin's hold.

"Do you think he will forgive me and be with me?" Namjoon asked before taking another bite of the banana.

Jin rubbed his back, "he probably will, he loves you, he always has" he chuckled.

"What do you mean always has?" Joon asked.

Jin looked at him,
"Ohhh so you haven't regained all your memories. I thought you have. Well. You and Yoongi were dating, in love, and then That accident happened. You lost your memory and Karen said she was your fiancé blah blah blah, Yoongi was too shocked to say anything and begged me not to tell you. So I just did as he said. But now you know" he said with a small awkward smile.

Namjoon stared at him
"Are you fucking serious?? Why the hell didn't any of you tell me!" He grumbled he got up
"I need awnsers" he said walking upstairs.

I got orange soda 🥤