61

Surprise smut lol

The day continued on and the two boys decided to watch a movie together, Namjoon ended up falling asleep. Yoongi noticed and looked over at Namjoon before chuckling as he got up.

He started to walk to the bathroom wanting to shower, he grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom attached to his room. He turned on the water and stepped in sighing happily as he felt the water rush over him. He smiled softly and continued with his shower. After Yoongi got out of the shower he walked back into his room drying himself off.

Namjoon woke up and looked around frowning when he never saw Yoongi, he got up and went upstairs looking around for him.

Yoongi finished drying off and he went to go put on a pair of boxers but he lost his balance and yelped As he fell onto the floor his ass in the air facing the door.

Namjoon heard Yoongi yelp from the room and he rushed in expecting to see Yoongi hurt but inside he saw Yoongi's ass. He chuckled a bit and he felt his pants tighten a bit at the sight.

Yoongi squeaked embarrassed and flipped around covering his his private with his hand, he looked up at Namjoon shyly and blushed bright red when he saw him smirking making him look down again.

Namjoon liked what he saw, he loved how flustered Yoongi got. He walked up to him and lifted his chin up a bit, he bit his lip watching Yoongi innocent looking eyes meet his.

"You have an nice ass" he smirked softly and chuckled softly as Yoongi face turned into a deeper crimson. He moved Yoongi head so his boner could be shown.

"This is the first boner I have had that I didn't need to force myself to keep" Namjoon said looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked and smiled softly that he still managed to make Namjoon hard, he looked up at him and giggled softly before smirking.
"Mhm I made you hard?" He giggled again.

Namjoon smirked softly as he looked at Yoongi
"Yes, you did" he said before grabbing his chin.
"I at least want to have some good sex.. so do you want to help me out?" Namjoon whispered and brushed a few pieces of wet hair out of Yoongi's face "I have a feeling that you will make me feel good" he added.

Yoongi looked up at him and smiled shyly before nodding his head, he thought that maybe Namjoon would remember everything if he allowed this.

Namjoon smirked and pulled off yoongi's half on boxers before picking him up, taking him to the play room. He sat Yoongi down on the bed and then grabbed the collar on the bed beside him. He looked at Yoongi and then put it on him watching the small smile form on yoongi's face.

'Is he remembering? Did he remember and that is why he is putting a collar on me??' Yoongi was asking himself as he looked up at Namjoon.

A low chuckle came out of Namjoons mouth and he leaned his head down connecting their lips in a hot,steamy kiss. He pushed Yoongi down and ran his fingers down yoongi's chest.

Yoongi gasped at the feeling and moaned as he felt namjoons tongue enter his mouth, he pulled Namjoon closer and then Namjoon moved away from the kiss.

"That collar suits you so well.." he mumbles and then started to suck and bite at yoongi's neck.

"A-Ah thank you daddy" Yoongi whispered moaning softly.

Namjoon pulled away looking at him,
"Mhm, how do you know I like to be called daddy?" He asked softly griping his hips a bit.

Yoongi looked up at him with wide eyes and quickly came up with and excuse,
"W-well Uh, Karen c-calls you daddy s-so I thought you liked it" Yoongi stuttered.