50

XD low key forgot I had Wattpad

Jin got everything planned for Yoongi birthday. He had everything he needed and he messaged a few of his friends that he know would connect with Yoongi to come over on the day. He also messaged one person really hoping they would go.

It was March 9th, yoongi's birthday and Jin was just waking the birthday boy up. He had the plan for Yoongi and jun to go out and keep them busy so the people could get here and he could have time to make the food and set up the decorations.

Jin sat down on the bed and played with yoongi's hair for a few minutes before he woke him up with a soft 'Yoongi time to wake up'
He watched the sleepy boy wake up with a yawn and pouty face.

Yoongi looked at jin sleepy and yawned softly
"Morning jin hyung" he mumbles sleepily before sitting him rubbing his eyes.

"Morning hun" he says and ruffled his hair,
"Jun wanted to hang out with you today so I'm thinking you two could go to the mall or something?" He said softly.

Yoongi looked up at him and smiled
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea" he chuckled and stood up stretching his arms in the air. He knew why jun wanted to hang out, it was his birthday and he every year jin tried to do something for him. He smiled softly at the thought, all he wanted was a hug.

"Alright. So go get showered and dressed, by then breakfast should be ready" jin announced before waving as he walked out of the room. He went down to the kitchen and started to cook fluffy pancakes, some bacon and eggs.

Yoongi smiled softly and walked into the bathroom with a towel, he took a quick shower washing his hair and body. After he finished his shower he got out and wrapped the fluffy towel around him and walked out to where the full body mirror was.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled softly, he was proud that he made it to 18. 
"Happy birthday" he whispered to himself before turning around to dry himself off  get dressed. After he was all dressed he walked downstairs meeting the delicious smell of bacon.

He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table where jun and Jungkook were already seated as jin was dishing up the food. He smiled as jin placed some food on his plate,
"Thank you hyung" he smiled before pouring some syrup on his pancakes.

Jin smiled  at him and ruffled his hair
"Your welcome yoon" he says before sitting down and dishing up his own food.

Jun looked at Yoongi and smiled
"So we are going to go to the mall right?" Asked jun who was practically bouncing in his seat.

Yoongi smiled at him and nodded his head,
"Yeah we're going to go to the mall" he chuckled softly at how excited he was. He was happy and for once, his mind didn't come across Namjoon.