5

Yoongi groaned and huffed a bit
"Y-you should've given us a warning for when you were stopping you butt" he whines,
Namjoon chuckled and held his hand out
"Next time and need a hand up?" He asks.
Yoongi hesitated before taking his hand accepting the help up,
"Thank you" he says to Namjoon. Namjoon smiled
"No problem" Namjoon says and took them into the room. The boys followed Namjoon in the room and Namjoon walked up to the closet, he moved through the clothes pulling out a t-shirt and sweatpants handing them to Jun Ki. Namjoon kept flipping through his clothes before pulling out a pair of shorts and a big T-shirt for Yoongi.
"Go ahead and change you two" he says and turned around so they could change.

Yoongi blushes a bit before started to change pulling on the clothes that Namjoon gave him. He looked at himself in the mirror deciding that he looked cute. Yoongi wanted for Jun Ki to finish before tapping namjoons shoulder so he could turn around.
"W-were done" Yoongi says groaning internally when he stuttered,
Namjoon smiled
"Great! now are you going to be sleeping in the same room as me or in a different room" Namjoon asks. Before Yoongi could say anything Jun Ki butt in.
"With you duh" Jun Ki says and smiled. Yoongi looked at Jun Ki and sighed,
"Okay I guess with you" Yoongi says before looking back up at Namjoon.
"Alright then" namjoons said,
"Jun Ki can you do a favour?" He asks. Jun Ki nodded his head,
"Sure what do you need ?" He asks and tilted his head.
Namjoons looked at the boy,
"I need you to set up everything for the sleep over I need to talk to your brother for a few minutes" namjoon says and smiled
"Okay Namjoon " Jun Ki says and started to get everything ready.
Yoongi bit his lip nervously as he was lead out of the room to another room, Yoongi sat down on the bed in the room and looked at Namjoon.
Namjoon bit his lip looking at Yoongi, his eyes trailed up yoongi's milky white thighs before a smirk crossed on his lips.
"You own me something for feeding you guys" Namjoon says walking up to Yoongi.
Yoongi nodded his head
"I know. Um what could I do to repay you?" Yoongi asks and looked up at Namjoon who was now right infront of him.
Namjoon smirking and gripped the boys hair bringing the boys face to his crotch,
"For you to repay me I want you to be a good boy and suck my cock"