10

Yoongi pouted as Namjoon walked out of the room, he huffed and started to pull his shorts and boxers down watching his cock spring up, he blushed at the size. His was about 4inches  shorter then Namjoons 9 inch cock, he pouted a bit before starting to jerk himself off a bit moaning into the pillow. Yoongi was thinking about Namjoons thick veiny cock pounding him, at that thought  Yoongi moaned louder.

A little bit later Yoongi came downstairs to Namjoon,
"Did you have fun?" Namjoon asks.
"Y-yes a lot" Yoongi says  and sat beside him,
Namjoon looked at him.
"Your moans sounded beautiful" Namjoon stated,
Yoongi's face flared up again "t-thank you" he stutters before looking  down at his lap. He was embarrassed that he imagined the man next to him fucking him.
"Alright. So breakfast" namjoon says and got up grabbing the two plates of food,
"For you" Namjoon says placing one plate in front  of Yoongi.
Yoongi smiled at him, "thank you" he says and grabbed a fork starting to eat.
Namjoon started to eat as-well looking at the younger a few times, after they finished eating  Namjoon stood up.
"Come with me" namjoon says  and started walking to his office, Yoongi followed quietly wondering what Namjoon was gonna do.
Namjoon sat down and looked at Yoongi standing there,
"I want you to be my property" Namjoon says picking up a piece of paper.
Yoongi's eyes widen "w-what?" He stutters,
"I want you to be my property" he repeats handing the boy a contract.
Yoongi grabbed it  and looked at it.

In the signing of this document Min Yoongi would be solemnly swear to be  Kim Namjoons property.
Min Yoongi would fully submit to Kim Namjoon and obey everything he says until the contract renewal.
Min Yoongi shall always be ready to pleasure Kim Namjoon and if Min Yoongi can't take anymore a safe word will be provided by Min Yoongi's choice.
During the time with this contract Min Yoongi will follow all the rules provided by Kim Namjoon and if any of the rules are broken a punishment will be put in place, the severity of the rule broken will depend on the punishment.

RULES:

Min Yoongi will never have any sexual intercourse with anyone other than Kim Namjoon.

Min Yoongi will always talk to Kim Namjoon if feeling sick or anything.

Min Yoongi will live with Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon will always use a condom unless Min Yoongi requests no condom.

Kim namjoon will give a salary of 2 million Korean won every two weeks.

Kim Namjoon will provide the essentials and needs to Min Yoongi and Min Jun Ki.

Please sign and print your names on the lines below

                    X
                   X

                   X
                   X

Please respectfully print your initials on the lines below.

                      X
                      X

In the signing of this contract Min Yoongi is officially declared  Kim Namjoons property.

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon once he was  finished reading it all. He gulped a bit as he looked at how calm Namjoon was,
"U-uh.." he bit his lip
"Can I think about it a bit?" He asks shyly looking at the man
"Of course" Namjoon the says