30

Yoongi clung to Namjoon sobbing, he buried his face inside his shirt sniffing.
"S-scared" he whimpers and clung to him shaking hard.

Namjoon held the small crying boy close to his chest rubbing his back,
"It's okay baby I'm here" he says and kissed his cheeks

Yoongi whimpered and looked at him tears streaking down his face,
"M-me sowy" he cries gripping his shirt tighter. Yoongi hiccuped and choked on his sobs.

Namjoon looked at him confused on why his voice was so childish, he sighed and hugged him tighter
"It's okay Yoongi.. it's okay" he whispers pulling him closer.

Yoongi kept crying but soon his cries turned into soft sniffles and whimpers, his face was still buried in namjoons chest. He felt namjoons hand run through his hair and he calmed down a bit.

Namjoon looked down at him and cupped his face stroking it softly,
"You okay now?" He asks softly looking into yoongi's red, swollen, puffy eyes. He watched the younger boy softly nod his head.

Yoongi looked up at him and sniffed,
"M-me sowy fowr c-crying so much.." Yoongi whispered in a small voice before he looked down shyly gripping his shirt.

Namjoon almost cooed at how cute his voice sounded,
"Baby you can cry as much as you want. I don't care" Namjoon said before he cupped the boys face pecking his cheek.
He smiled a bit when he saw Yoongi blushed and he pinched his cheek. He heard Yoongi giggled and he cooed a bit.

Yoongi giggles a bit more before cuddling into him, he blushed and snuggled into him peeking up at him.

Namjoon smiled at him,
He looked so innocent and adorable right now. He chuckled
"Your so cute" he whispers before playing with the boys hair again.

Yoongi's cheeks heated up a bit and he smiled before cuddling into him more,
He closed his eyes and gripped onto him again.

"you tired?" Namjoon asks watching not as he received a small nod,
"Go to sleep" Namjoon chuckled and played with his hair again.

Yoongi smiled softly, namjoons fingers and the soft humming he heard lulling him to sleep.

Namjoon looked at the younger asleep on his lap, he was confused on why yoongi was acting like that. He sighed softly and reached for his phone debating whether or not to call seokjin, he bit his lip and sighed before deciding on his descision. Namjoon presses the buttons dialling jin number.
"Hey joonie whats up?" Jin's voice rang through the phone,
"Hi um I need some help figuring somthing out.." Namjoon whispered trying to be quiet.
"Joon, what happened?" Jin curiously said,
"I'll explain it when you get here. This isn't a conversation to be having over the phone. I've just never seen someone act like that and I'm so confused" Namjoon sighed out.
"Alright then, I'll be over there in 10 minutes okay?" Jin replied,
"Okay thank you" namjoon said before the call was ended. Namjoon sighed once more before he looked down once again at the boy.