55

Do you all hate me for that last chapter?
And merry fucking Christmas you hoes. Jk jk I love you all ❤️❤️❤️

After a few hours Yoongi was laying in a hospital bed all cleaned up, in a hospital gown with his arm in a cast. He stared at the ceiling sniffing softly as he wanted Namjoon. He had heard nothing from any of the nurses or doctors, he sat up with a bit of difficulty whimpering a bit because of his ribs.

He sighed and started to cry silently wishing for Namjoon to be okay, he couldn't loose Namjoon. He started to think about how his life would be without Namjoon just as the door opened revealing jun , Jin and jungkook. He looked towards them and teared up more,
"H-have you heard from Namjoon??" He asked.

Jin looked at him before he walked towards him sitting in the chair beside the bed.
"Yoongi.. h-he has been hurt really bad.." Jin whispered his own tears falling down his cheeks.

"B-but He is a-alive right??" Yoongi sniffed looking at Jin then the others "h-he is alive right?!" He cried.

Jin looked at him and nodded his head,
"Yes Namjoon is Alive.. but he is in a coma and his injuries are really bad" Jin said softly.

Yoongi sniffed and nodded his head thankful that Namjoon wasn't dead, he watched a crying jun move closer and hug Yoongi tightly but not tight enough to hurt him. Yoongi held him close as best as he could and he cried into his little brothers shirt.

"I-i was so scared th-that that y-you were dead" jun cried out and buried his face into Yoongi,
"I-I was so scared" he whimpered and cried harder.

"I-I know.." Yoongi whispered softly tears still streaming down his cheeks, he kissed his head and held him closer trying to comfort him.

After about 2 hours and a half Jackson knocked on the door and came into the room looking at them. He smiled softly at Yoongi before he walked up to him. Jackson checked on Yoongis iv's as he talked to Yoongi.
"Hey how ya doing kiddo?" Jackson asked glancing down at him.

"I'm okay.." Yoongi mumbles softly looking down at jun who was asleep cuddled into his side.

"Mhm, that's good. On the way in here you were screaming for Someone named Namjoon right?" Jackson asked as he started to do a regular check up on Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded his head looking up at him,
"Y-yes. Why? What happened to him?" He asked hoping to get more information.

Jackson looked at him and sighed,
"Well.. he broke his leg, both of his arms, he has major trauma to the head, he had some internal bleeding and he is in a coma right now" he explained looking at him.

Yoongi just nodded his head unable to say anything, his bottom lip trembled again. All he wanted was to be happy with Namjoon but that was all ruined because of a stupid car crash. He looked up to try and hold back his tears, he just wanted to be happy for once..