8

Okay klaus from The Umbrella Academy is so fucking hot like he can- never mind. Hahahah.

The next morning Jun Ki was woken up by Namjoon,
"Morning Jun" Namjoon says before holding a finger to his lips.
"Be quiet I want Yoongi to sleep" he adds
(Okay imma just be calling Jun Ki, Jun from now on Okay??)
Jun nodded his head softly and slowly got up, he took the clothes that Namjoon had given him and went to change.
After he finished Jun looked at Namjoon,
"So what now?" Jun asks rocking back and forth on his feet.
"Well we are going to get out of here so Yoongi can sleep peacefully" Namjoon says taking jun out of the room and to the kitchen.
"And second you are going to eat and wait until jungguk gets here" he adds.
Jun nodded his head and sat at the table while Namjoon made up cereal for the boy.
"enjoy" he chuckled and ruffled the boys hair, jun smiled and started to slowly eat grateful for the food.
Namjoon went back upstairs to look at Yoongi smiling at him a bit, before he went to his office to write something out.
Jun continued to eat not noticing a small boy walking towards him until the boy poked jun making him jump.
Jun's eyes widen and he jumped almost falling off the chair but the mysterious boy grabbed his shirt keeping him up.
"Haha sorry!" The boy giggled and blushed a bit
"I-I didn't mean to scare you" he says.
Jun looked at him,
"It's okay but you are..?" Jun starts.
"O-oh! I'm Jeon Jungkook " Jungkook says shyly and smiled a bit. Jun smiled and pinched jungkooks cheek,
"Cute" Jun says and smiled. In an instant jungkooks face flared up bright red and he covered it.
"I-uh I'm not cute.." he mumbles,
Jun uncovered his face.
"Trust me your adorable" jun says and finished eating,
Jungkook let out a whine in denial and jun just chuckled a bit.
"A-anyways what's your name?" Jungkook asks fiddling with his fingers,
"My name is Jun Ki but you can call me Jun" he says holding out his hand. Jungkook looked at Juns hand and slowly took it shaking his hand,
"It's nice to meet you" Jungkook says before moving away.
"Come on let's get to the car" kook says and smiled a bit, Jun nodded his head and walked up to him.
"Okay let's go" Jun smiles and looked at him,
Jungkook giggled a bit and poked juns cheek. Jun blushed a bit and looked at him.
"Um why did you poke me?" He asks shyly,
Jungkooks eyes widened a bit and he tried to figure out why he did it.
"U-um well I.. your cheek is looked soft so I-i poked it.." he mumbles getting shyer and shyer by every word. At the end he ended in a whisper and his face was bright red, he couldn't help but cover his face out of embarrassment.
"Now cutie why are you covering your face?" Jun says
"You need your eyes to see so let's go" he smirks a bit