16

Some smut. Kinda lmao

Yoongi unlocked the door and walked in biting his lip, Namjoon looked around and sighed.
"Come on let's get your stuff" Namjoon says, Yoongi looked at him and nodded his head a bit and took him to his and jun's room. Namjoon looked around before moving to sit on the bed,
"This place sucks" Namjoon said honestly.
Yoongi looked at him and chuckled,
"I know but it's all I could afford with the money I was making" he says and started to pack his and juns things. Namjoon watched Yoongi mostly keeping his eyes on yoongi's face and his ass. Namjoon smirked and started to imagine things to do to the smaller boy, he snapped out of his gaydream just in time to see Yoongi stuffing something quickly in a bag. He looked at him,
"What was that" Namjoon says walking to him. Yoongi looked back at him and blushed,
"N-nothing" Yoongi says and  continued to grab things putting them in the bag. Namjoon growled and grabbed him grabbing him by his throat, Yoongi gulped and looked at him.
"Show me what it is, when I ask something you obey your daddy" Namjoon growled.
Yoongi blushed,
"O-Okay" yoongi squeaks. Namjoon let go or yoongi,
"Now show me" he says. Yoongi blushed and reached into the bag pulling out a small and skinny vibrator. Namjoon looked at it and smirked,
"This would never be good for preparing yourself, you have seen how thick daddy's cock is" Namjoon says and looked at it.
"Show me how you use it" Namjoon ordered,
Yoongi looked up at him with wide eyes.
"W-what?" He blushed,
Namjoon smirked and pulled the boy to the bed "you heard me" he says handing the boy the vibrator.
"Now" Namjoon growled,
Yoongi blushed and his pants tightened a bit. He slowly started to pull off his pants and shyly took off his boxers hiding his cock behind his hand. Namjoon smirked,
"Remove your hand" he says. Yoongi looked up at him and slowly removed his hand before Namjoon chuckled, Namjoon stoked the boys cock a little and smirked hearing moans come from yoongi's mouth.
"It's a cute size" Namjoon says "now show daddy how you use that vibrator" he added, Yoongi blushed and moved onto his hands knees.
He got some saliva to use as lube because he didn't have any, he put the vibrator to his hole and slowly pushed it in himself making him whimper. Namjoon watched and smirked at how tight the boys hole seemed, Yoongi  pushed it in more and slowly started to move it around moaning softly. When he felt himself poke his prostrate he moaned loudly and turned on the vibrator to max pushing it against his prostrate.
Yoongi let out a loud string of moans arching his back, he spread his legs apart a bit more honestly forgetting that Namjoon was watching. Yoongi gripped the bed tightly squeaking when he felt a pair of hands on his ass. Yoongi looked back at him his eyes widening as Namjoon started to roughly thrust the vibrator in and out of the boys hole. Yoongi's mouth fell open and he cried out In Pleasure, Namjoon  undid his pants and pulled down his boxers. He went infront of Yoongi and held his painfully hard cock to the the boys lips, Yoongi moaned more and opened his mouth.
"Good boy" namjoon says before gripping the boys hair.