62

I hope you enjoy that photo^^ and thank you certain person, I'm not sure if they would want me to say there name and all that. But they have given me an idea and I would like to add it to the story so get ready for a surprise

Namjoon woke up in the morning with Yoongi still on his chest, he smiled softly and played with his very faded soft hair. He felt himself still inside him and he slowly slipped himself out, he heard Yoongi whimper softly and he couldn't help but think that the younger was adorable.

He laid his head back thinking about how he was getting married today, he really didn't want to marry her but he didn't want to hurt her. He checked the time finding out he had about 7 hours until the wedding. Namjoon sighed before looking at the wall infront of him, he wanted to know what Yoongi was to him. He knew there was more then what Yoongi was telling.

He heard a small yawn making him looking down at a sleepy Yoongi cuddling into him. Namjoon chuckled softly making yoongi's eyes snap open.

Yoongi blushed deeply and looking at him with lidded eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head" Namjoon smiled continuing to play with Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered shut and he snuggled closer happily enjoying his touch.
"Mm, morning joonie" he mumbles sleepily.

"Joonie Huh?" He smiled softly at the nickname actually liking it.

Yoongi looked up at him before he nodded his head, he sat up in his lap whimpering a bit.
"You went hard on me" he giggled softly before cuddling into him.

"Mhm I know I did" Namjoon teased pulling him close, he liked having the boy in his arms. He smiled softly before sighing,
"We have about 6 hours in total to do whatever before I need to get ready for the wedding" he said softly.

Yoongi's heart dropped and he nodded his head. 'He still doesn't remember..' he looked up at him trying to act normal before he slowly slid off Namjoons lap.

"Mhm, alright so what are we going to do?" He asked standing up whimpering a bit.

Namjoon quickly got up and helped him,
"Take it an easy" he chuckled "Your still sore" he added.

Yoongi nodded a bit  and accepted the help,
"I need to shower" he says softly. He kinda felt nauseous but he pushed that thought to the back of his head, he let Namjoon take him to the bathroom.

"Do you need help?" Namjoon asked softly still holding onto him as they entered the bathroom.

Yoongi bit his lip before shaking his head no,
"I-I think I can manage" he said before slowly letting go of Namjoon and going to turn on the water. Yoongi misplaced his foot and accidentally fell with a loud yelp.

Namjoon managed to catch him quickly and he held him close, he chuckled softly and smirked.
"You sure you don't need help?" He teased.

Yoongi blushed deeply,
"F-fine, I need help" he admitted before hanging onto him again.

Namjoon helped Yoongi into the shower and turned on the water, he washed every part of Yoongi and Yoongi washed every part of Namjoon.

Yoongi's heart ached a lot and he just wanted Namjoon to remember, he wanted to be happy with Namjoon.