43

Best ID photo ever. ^^

Namjoon smiled, holding him close to his chest
"I'm 100 percent fine with that" he whispers and kissed the top of his head.

Yoongi smiled a bit and blushed before he snuggled into him holding onto his shirt
"Your really warm" he whispered glancing up at Namjoons face.

Namjoon smiled down at him before his stomach dropped hearing the next words Yoongi

"I-I think I like you.." Yoongi whispers immediately looked down once he saw the expression namjoons face.

Namjoon sat up and looked at him sighing
"You can't like me" he says moving away from Yoongi a bit.

Yoongi looked at him and opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He tried again
"I-I'm sorry" he says and looked at him "I-I just can't help it" he whispers.

Namjoon looked at him and sighed   Holding his head in one of his hands,
"You need to forget these feelings" he says  his own heart hurting at the words he just said.

Yoongi felt his heart hurting and he started to cry "I-I don't want to!" He sniffed looking at him.

"You need to be a good boy and drop what your feeling"Namjoon somewhat growled and sighed standing up walking away to his office.

Yoongi sniffed and looked at him his voice wavering as he spoke again but quickly got up following behind Namjoon,
"Why!" Yoongi cries weakly.

Namjoon grabbed the contract and slammed it down on the table in front of Yoongi,
"Obviously you didn't read it" Namjoon says.

Yoongi looked down at the paper only to regret it as tears filled his eyes.

In the signing of this document Min Yoongi would be solemnly swear to be Kim Namjoons property.
Min Yoongi would fully submit to Kim Namjoon and obey everything he says until the contract renewal.
Min Yoongi shall always  be ready to pleasure Kim Namjoon and if Min Yoongi can't take anymore a safe word will be provided by Min Yoongi's choice.
During the time with this contract Min Yoongi will follow all the rules provided by Kim Namjoon and if any of the rules are broken a punishment will be put in place, the severity of the rule broken will depend on the punishment.

RULES:

Min Yoongi will never have any sexual intercourse with anyone other than Kim Namjoon.

Min Yoongi will always talk to Kim Namjoon if feeling sick or anything.

Min Yoongi will live with Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon will always use a condom unless Min Yoongi requests no condom.

Kim namjoon will give a salary of 2 million Korean won every two Hi weeks.

Kim Namjoon will provide the essentials and needs to Min Yoongi and Min Jun Ki.

Please sign and print your names on the lines below

X Min Yoongi
X Min Yoongi

X Kim Namjoon
X Kim Namjoon

Please respectfully print your initials on the lines below.

X MYG
X KNJ

In the signing of this contract Min Yoongi is officially declared Kim Namjoons property.

This relationship is only meant for the sexual pleasure, nothing shall be considered a romantic relationship.

Yoongi looked up, tears spilling from his eyes
"I-I don't wanna do this anyMOre" he sniffed and stood up. All he felt was pain in his chest from a broken heart, he forgot to read the fine print.