51

I was playing roblox. NOthing is better then two dudes cuddling lmfao. And did I forget about having wattpad again? Yes. Yes I did.  I'm fucked up I'm sorry

After about an hour Yoongi and jun got driver then got driven to mall, Yoongi and jun got to the mall and started to explore  seeing if they wanted anything.

As soon as the two boys left jin got to work decorating the house and cooking the food with the help of jungkook.  It took hours, but eventually they managed to get everything done. He smiled once some of the friends showed up, he opened the doors and welcome them inside.

"Jiminie!! Tae tae!!" Jungkook squealed and ran to them clinging to them, he giggled happily when they walked into the kitchen.

Both of the males hugged Jungkook tightly smiling
"Yep it's us" Taehyung chuckles doing  his signature box smile.

About an hour later jin heard a car drive up and he rushed to the door looking out to find Yoongi and jun coming back, he ushered everyone to hide and he shut off the lights.

Jun and Yoongi walked into the house and noticed how everything was dark, jun was secretly smiling but Yoongi didn't know that. Jun started to walk inside causing Yoongi to quickly follow becoming a bit worried.

Once Yoongi and jun reached the living room everyone jumped out and yelled 'happy birthday'. Yoongi jumped startled and looked around at everyone with a smile on his face.
"Y-you didn't have to do this" he smiled and walked into the room looking at everything.

Jin smiled at him and walked up to him
"Well we wanted to make you happy" he stated before pulling Yoongi into a hug. Yoongi happily hugged back and then hugged jun and Jungkook.

About an hour later everyone was laughing and having fun playing some games together. except one person.  Jin looked towards the door and sighed. Jimin noticed and sat beside jin slinging his arm over his shoulder.

"Is someone else supposed to be here?" Jimin asked glancing at the door then looking at jin who's attention was now on him.

"Yeah I'm not sure if he will come though" jin sighed and looked past Jimin at Yoongi, he glanced back at the door then at Jimin

Namjoon looked at his email finally seeing the invitation to the party, he sighed debating wether or not to go but he quickly decided to go when he heard Karen's voice. He knew he was late for the birthday party already but he didn't care right now.

He got dressed properly and made sure he looked good before he left going to Jin's house, he was a bit confused at why the party was at Jim's house but he figured it was just for one of  kina friends he hasn't met yet. He walked up to the door when he arrived and knocked.

Jin smiled and walked to the door opening it, smiling a bit more when he saw Namjoon. He  let him come in and let him walk to the living room.

"So who's birthday is it?" He asked walking into the living room before his eyes landed on a small boy who had very faded mint green hair.
"Y-Yoongi?"