57

I'm sorry for no updating, once again.. things are kinda hectic for me.

Day after day it was the same routine for Yoongi, Wake Up, go back to his own bed, eat, get checked up, then go back to namjoons bed.
He was lucky and was able to stay with Namjoon for  most day. The nurses and doctors understood why Yoongi didn't want to leave namjoons side, so they let him be there.  Everyday Yoongi wished for Namjoon open his eyes, he wanted Namjoon to be awake. It was taking so long and Yoongi was getting more and more sad each day. 

The days flew by and soon it was almost 4 months since Namjoon had entered the coma, Yoongi watched Namjoon everyday. He watched how he slowly healed up and grew some stubble on his face.

A few times Namjoon had this girl visit him, Yoongi had no idea who this girl was but he didn't like her. He found her fake and annoying, he had no idea why someone like Namjoon would ever associate with someone like that.

Yoongi had gotten a bit skinnier because of him skipping out on some meals, he was sad and didn't feel like eating. Yoongi was a bit more pale then times before so the doctors gave him an Iv to help get healthy. 

It was around 1pm and Yoongi was colouring in a colouring book jin brought for him just in case he fell into his headspace. He wasn't in his headspace though, he was just bored and needed something to do. His attention was all of a sudden brought to the door when the same girl walked in through the door.

Yoongi internally groaned as the smell of her overpowering perfume filled the room, he wanted to gag. He glanced over at her watching her walk up to him.

"He is still not awake huh?" She says annoyance laced in her tone as she looked over at Yoongi with a look of disgust as she saw him with a colouring book. She walked up to him and laughed picking up the colouring book,
"What are you? Like 2 years old?" she laughed tossing the colouring book back at Yoongi.

Yoongi flinched at the laughing and whimpered softly as the colouring book hit him,
"N-no I'm not 2, I'm 18" he mumbled before placing the colouring book back down glancing up at her.

"Whatever, I don't care" she scoffed and crossed her arms looking down at him.
"Why are you here anyways? Every time I am here you are here" she said.

Yoongi debated inside his mind a bit not sure on what to say, he didn't know if Namjoon was out to her or not and he didn't know if he was actually anything to namjoon. He sighed softly
"I'm his personal assistant and I help tidy his house a bit" he said softly.

She raised an eyebrow looking at him,
"Mhm well you better get back to the house soon, it is disgusting in that place. I was wondering where his maid went, your going to have a lot of cle-" she got cut off by the machines beeping a lot. She turned around and saw Namjoon waking up looking at her and Yoongi confused.

She squealed and jumped into his arms,
"Your awake!" She giggled.

Namjoon tried to push her away looking at them, "W-who are you all?" He asked his voice not that strong.

"Oh silly, don't you remember? I'm your fiancé!" She said holding up her hand showing the ring.

Yoongi felt his heart stop and shatter into a million peices.