48

Namjoon sat there in his office, he had a bottle of soju in his hand and he was typing on the computer with his other hand, he missed Yoongi like crazy. He sighed softly and set the bottle down rubbing his temples, the past 3 months he hated. He still had no idea where Yoongi was and he was deathly afraid that something happened to him.

He frowned at the thought and sighed once again before he called jin, almost every day he called jin asking if he's seen Yoongi.

Namjoon was upset because 2 weeks ago his father came to see how he was doing, his father saw him in this condition and he said he got a surprise to make Namjoon feel better. He hated the surprise. He wanted to cry, he wanted yoongi back.

Namjoons father brought him a girl.

~present time~

Namjoon groaned as he heard knocking on the door to his office, the only other person that was here was that girl. He didn't even know her name, he didn't want to know her name. The door opened revealing the girl, he sighed and laid his head down on his desk.

He would admit that the girl was kinda pretty, but not the type for him. She wasn't Yoongi.
"What do you want?" He groaned not lifting his head up from the desk.

"U-Uh I just wanted to ask if I could go shopping and borrow your bank card" she said her voice wayyyyyy to high. He lifted his head off the desk and looked at her in confusion and annoyance.

"Sure you can go shopping, I don't care what you do but your not using my bank card. Get a fucking job and use your own money" Namjoon snapped.

The girl pouted and crossed her arms,
"Y-your so mean!" She exclaims starting to sniffle a bit.

Namjoon looked at her,
"Fuck off. I don't want to deal with your bullshit. Get a job your not using my money" he growled standing up before pushing her out of the office.

Namjoon shut the door and sighed rubbing his temples, he was confused on how annoying girls could be.

He went back to his desk before he continued to work, he knew that the girl was just trying get all his money. The way she was dressed and they Way her body looked kinda figured that.

A couple of hours later the door to his office burst open revealing his angry father, he looked at him and watched his father walk up to him before he winced. His father slapped him.

"Do you know how long I took to find you Karen?" Namjoons father exclaimed. (Yes I'm naming her Karen because that's the first name that I remembered) Namjoons father grabbed Namjoon by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up a bit.

"Is she not good enough for you? Why can't you just make her happy, she called me saying you hit her and you wouldn't give her any money" Namjoons father growled.

Namjoon looked at him and pushed him away,
"I did not hit her! She came in here asking to have my bank card. I told her to get her own money because this is mine. She needs to get a fucking job I'm not just gonna give my money to some spoiled ass bitch!" Namjoon yelled.
3 more slaps.

"Well wether you like it or not. Your giving her what she wants." Namjoons father said before grabbing Namjoons wallet and pulling out the bank card to give to Karen.

Karen giggled and walked away going to go shopping, Namjoons father slowly walked out before he turned around and looked at Namjoon.

"You better treat her with the respect she deserves. Or I might just think your still a fag" his father smirked.

"Remember what happened when you were a fag? I'm pretty sure you don't want that to happen again" he chuckled walking out of the room.

Namjoon looked down as painful memories flashed through his mind, tears fell down his face as he dropped to his knees.

"P-please don't" Namjoon whispered himself

Well. That was interesting.