64

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at themselves in the mirror enjoying there new hair colors and haircuts. Yoongi had gotten his hair dyed blonde and Namjoon had gotten his hair a dark purple colour.

Yoongi smiled at how both he and Namjoon looked, he loved how Namjoon looked in it.
"You look really attractive" Yoongi said softly starting to stare a bit.

Namjoon looked at him with a happy smile,
"Thanks, you look really attractive too" he replied moving yoongis hair out of his face a bit, "you just look so cute"he added.

Yoongi blushed red and looked away shyly,
He loved being complemented by Namjoon but the fact that he was marrying that bitch Karen made him sad.

Namjoon noticed yoongi's happy eyes turn into sad ones and he frowned making Yoongi look up at him.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked looking into Yoongi eyes.

Yoongi nodded his head softly before backing up slightly, he smiled a convincing fake smile.
"I'm alright" he said.

Namjoon studied him before nodding his head
"Alright, let's pay for this then we can  have some lunch?" He suggested.

Yoongi glanced at him "sure, sounds like a plan" he admitted, he was actually pretty hungry since they never ate breakfast yet.

Namjoon payed for everything before he walked out along with Yoongi, he got inside the car after opening the door for Yoongi.
"So what would you like for lunch?" He asked looking over at him as he started the engine.

Yoongi licked his lips before looking at him,
"I'm craving waffles for some reason" he said.
"I know that's not lunch bu-"

"Waffles actually sound good right now" Namjoon interrupted before starting to drive,
"How does iHOP sound?" He asked glancing at him.

Yoongi smiled and sat up in his seat,
"That sounds perfect" he giggled.

Namjoon drove to iHOP and got out of the car letting Yoongi get out before he locked the door
"So fun fact, I've never had iHOP before" Namjoon admitted too Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at him-his mouth agape.
"S-seriously? You haven't had iHOP before?" He giggled looking at him.

Namjoon nodded his head and walked inside with him, "what would you recommend me to have?" Namjoon asked Yoongi as a waiter showed them there seats.

Yoongi had started to list off some of his favourites before they were seated, he grabbed the menu and started to show Namjoon what they looked like.

Namjoons stomach growled and he chuckled,
"Well, all of those look so good" he said.

The two talked and after about 10 minutes they finally decided on what they wanted, he told the waiter and they put the order in and then they waited.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon fidgeting with his fingers quietly underneath the table,
"So, only a couple more hours till you get married huh?" Yoongi said. You could hear a faint tone of sadness.

Namjoon nodded his head and looked back at him, "yeah,only 4 more hours" he said before there food showed up.

Yoongi nodded his head and smiled, "I'm happy for you" he said forcing a bright smile

Namjoon looked at him just feeling like something was wrong, he smiled back a bit "thank you"

I'm sorry for not updating. I'll try and update again soon