59

Namjoon and Yoongi  arrived at the house finding Karen sitting on the couch watching a Netflix series,  Yoongi looked around the house a look of disgust crossed his face. The place was filthy, he looked towards Namjoon and sighed softly.

"Sorry sir I will get this house cleaned up as soon as I can" he said softly before setting his stuff down and going to start cleaning.

Namjoon just watched him for a few minutes before he started wondering around the house trying to remember everything. He went into each room with nothing clicking, he sighed and opened another door switching on the light. His eyes widened a bit as he walked inside his  eye landing on all the play toys.

A small smirk moved its way onto his mouth as he picked up some of the items, he chuckled picking up a collar that was on the bed.

'I want you to wear a collar, if you brother asks what it is you better come up with an excuse. Okay baby?" He adds, ...... nodded with a small blush on his cheeks.
"Words baby" Namjoon chuckled lowly,
"Y-yes daddy" ...... said before covering his face'

Namjoon stared at the collar before setting it down at what he remembered, he was shocked that he made a guy wear a collar and call him daddy. He sat down on the bed and sighed not recognizing the voice, he couldn't remember the face.

Namjoon got up and shut the door making sure to turn off the light, he went back to where Yoongi was cleaning and he went to talk but he got cut off.

"Oh hey sir.. Uh I won't be done cleaning for a while. But I'll be making some food soon if your hungry" yoongi said standing up straight and moving his hair out of his face as he looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at him and nodded his head softly, he was distracted by the cuteness Yoongi was emitting. He  just sat down at the kitchen table and  watched Yoongi for a while until karen walked in kissing namjoons cheek.

"Hi baby" she giggles and started to kiss his neck, "Mhm since your back do you want to go celebrate in the bedroom?" she asked moving her hand onto namjoons crotch.

Yoongi kept cleaning as his heart ached, he was secretly begging that Namjoon wouldn't do anything sexual with her.

Namjoon looked at her and then moved her hand away softly looking at her apologetically.
"I'm sorry, it's just I don't remember you exactly. Maybe if I start to remember more about our relationship" namjoon explained.

Karen huffed and moved away with crossed arms, she looked at Namjoon pouting.
"Joonie come on!!" She whined softly.

Yoongi groaned and got up looking at her,
"Okay. Stop with the whining. You need to respect that he said no. He doesn't want to fuck you because he doesn't remember you exactly" yoongi snapped glaring at karen.

Karen scoffed and looked at him glaring back,
"Did we say you can speak? Your just an assistant and a maid. You have no right to talk to us about our sex lives" she snapped back.

Namjoon just looked at Yoongi and the at karen then back at Yoongi.

"He is right though.. I don't want to have sex with you because I don't remember you. You need to wait a bit so I can remember everything again" namjoon said.

Yoongi smiled softly and proudly before he turned away to start cleaning once again.

Karen on the other hand was pissed.