36

School started again. Great

3 hours later, a cum covered Yoongi came again whimpering. Yoongi was wrecked. He was so overstimulated and his thighs were shaking as Namjoon pulled out of him watching his cum dribble down from the boys hole.

Namjoon smirked and chuckled a bit grabbing the butt plug and pushing it inside of the wrecked boy.

Yoongi whimpered a bit and clenched around the plug tugging weakly at the handcuffs  around the boys wrists.
"T-take off please" he whispers his voice weak from all the moaning.

Namjoon chuckled and took off the hand cuffs looking at him,
"Want me to clean you up?" Namjoon asked and played with the boys hair softly.

Yoongi nodded his head and held onto him looking up at him with tired, innocent eyes.

Namjoon cooed a bit and picked him up softly trying to be careful.

Yoongi whimpered a bit, his whole body was sensitive. Yoongi buried his face in namjoons neck and kissed it softly.

Namjoon held him close and took him to the bathroom, he held onto him while he turned on the water and made it a warm temperature. He carefully stepped in and smiled a bit at Yoongi,
"You know baby.. your very beautiful" Namjoon whispers cupping the boys face with his free hand.

Yoongi's face flushed red and he looked up at him,
"T-thank you d-daddy" he blushed and  snuggled into him smiling a bit as the water rushed over there naked bodies.

Namjoon smiled a bit and sat down putting Yoongi on his lap,

"This way it's a bit easier for me to  wash your pretty little body" Namjoon chuckled and grabbed some body wash.

Yoongi looked at him and smiled a bit
"O-Okay" he says letting Namjoon wash his body, he was very sensitive in certain spots and he whimpered when those spots got touched. Yoongi smiled a bit when Namjoon washed his hair, he loved his hair being played with and he really enjoyed this.

Namjoon chuckled a bit at yoongi's reaction to him washing the boys hair,  he found the reactions so cute and he couldn't stop smiling.
Soon he finished washing yoongi's body and he got him out and wrapped him in a fluffy white towel. He smiled a bit as Yoongi cling to him, he chuckled.

"A-are we gonna sleep now?" Yoongi asks softly  "I'm tired.." he added as Namjoon places the boy on his bed. He smiled as Yoongi snuggled into the silk sheets,

"Yeah your gonna sleep now. I'm just gonna go finish my shower then I will lay down with you"
Namjoon says walking back to the bathroom to finish showering.

Yoongi yawned a bit and smiled snuggling into the pillow trying not to fall asleep as he waited for Namjoon to come back. He smiled a bit when Namjoon came back and he waited for Namjoon to finish drying off.

Namjoon dried off and pulled on a pair of boxers before he laid down beside Yoongi, he smiled a bit and kissed his head.
"Sleepy time" he says and held the boy close.

"Sleepy time.." Yoongi whispers before he fell asleep.