41

⚠️ enjoy smut with a needy Yoongi⚠️
😔🍆✊🏻💦

Yoongi whimpered a bit and grinded hard down on him,
"Mhm and maybe I want that" he says slipping down off his lap and moving in between namjoons legs.

Namjoon watched him and smirked watching yoongi undo his pants and pull them down.
"Mhm~ what you gonna do baby?" He asks watching Yoongi grip his semi-hard cock making him groan softly.

Yoongi giggled softly and blushed as namjoons cock twitched and turned rock hard, he was proud the he could make Namjoon that hard.
"Whatever I need to do to please you daddy" Yoongi said looking up at him shifting around starting to get needy.

Namjoon  smirked at him and brought his cock to yoongi's lips,
"Suck" he ordered. He moaned as soon as he felt yoongi's wet cavern around his cock. He looked down at the pretty sight  bitting his lip,
"Mhm~ so beautiful" he praised and gripped his hair softly

Yoongi's cock grew in his pants making them a bit tighter, he  blushed at the praise and  pushed his head down more  trying to take more in.

Namjoon groaned softly and bucked his hips up making his cock go down yoongi's throat, he   Smirked and pulled Yoongi off before looking at him.

"I haven't seen you ride me yet" he smirked and pulled him up pulling his pants and boxers off in one pull.

Yoongi giggled and looked at him moving closer, his cock was flushed and strained up,
He let himself get put on namjoons lap and he moved and tried to line himself up with namjoons cock.

Namjoon chuckled a bit and looked at him,
"Eager to have daddy inside of you again?" He teased before pushing him down making namjoons cock push inside him all the way.

Yoongi cried out loudly in pain and pleasure and he nodded his head, he was so happy to have Namjoon back inside him. He giggled and  arched his back a bit already starting to bounce.

Namjoon smirked a bit and watched him,
"Mhm~ such a pretty slut for daddy hm?" He says bucking his hips up hard smirking when he made Yoongi almost fall over.

"Mhm! Mhm! Daddy's pretty slut!"   Yoongi moaned and bounced harder and harder, he was so needy for Namjoon.

Namjoon smirked proud that Yoongi was still pleasing him even though in the past day and a half the boy came so many times. Yoongi was probably still  very sensitive. 

"Mhm~ I'm so proud of you baby, still pleasing daddy even though your a sensitive baby" Namjoon praised and started to kiss his neck.

Yoongi was whining in pleasure trying to bounce harder, he cried out loudly as his prostrate got hit.

When Namjoon heard him cry out he held his waist and thrusted up hard into the boy making sure his thrusts were hard and powerful.

Yoongi stopped bouncing and he cried out, tears filled his eyes from the intense pleasure and he felt so close to cumming.

Namjoon watched Yoongi and smirked
"Such a beautiful mess" he praised and kept thrusting.

Yoongi started to shake a bit as he came on himself and Namjoon, he then buried himself into Namjoon whining as he still felt Namjoon thrust.

"I still need to cum baby" he whispers  and kept thrusting