66

Yoongi sat down in the grass finally letting all his tears out, he felt pathetic. Or maybe is was just lonesome. The one thing in the world he wanted the most didn't want him at all.

He covered his mouth; sobs slipping out every once and a while. He didn't know what to Do.
"W-why did things have to turn out this way!" He cried out slamming his fists onto the ground

He  kept doing it until he noticed he was bleeding from his hands, he didn't care anymore though. He got up and started to walk away from the church towards the parking lot.

He looked around for Jin's car and when he did he opened it and crawled into the backseat before shutting the door. He sprawled out on the backseat. His little body able to let him do so.

Yoongis eyes were slowly closing, he wanted out. He didn't want to feel anymore pain. He wanted to be happy. He wanted to be happy with Namjoon.

"..maybe it's all just a bad dream?" He whispered nuzzling into the seat
"Yeah..just a bad dream.."

Namjoon moved back away from Karen 
"I can't marry you, I don't love you" he took a deep breath "I can never love you. I love Min Yoongi. I want to marry him." He announced  before turning away and walking back down the isle towards the doors.

"WHAT!! BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MARRY ME!!" Karen screeched running after him.
"KIM NAMJOON GET BACK HERE!!"

Namjoon looked back and saw jin and jungkook holding back Karen,  he smiled and rushed out looking for him. For Yoongi.

"YOON!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" He shouts, roaming around the area.  He went around the building and searched everywhere. After a solid 20 minutes  of searching he slumped down onto the ground outside the chapel.

Jin walked out and sat down beside him slinging his arm over Namjoons shoulder.
"Hm so you finally realized he is the one?" He asked.

Namjoon leaned into Jins embrace and nodded his head,
"Yeah.. I probably hurt him so much, I could see that he liked me. But I just had to do what I thought was right. But it's wrong. And I- "he took a shaky breath in before continuing "I think- no I do. I love him. He is always there, he is kind and caring, he is adorable and just perfect.. and damn that ass too.. it was great!"He laughed a bit.

Jin chuckled  "mhm you still got a chance, you can get him" he said reassuringly

Namjoon smiled softly "I sure hope so, we just gotta find him"

Uh well. Hello there. It's been..a long time. I finally found some motivation to continue to write. I hope you all enjoy. And I hope you all are doing okay in this pandemic. Stay safe babes❤️