22

For the next thirty minutes Yoongi was sat down at the kitchen table as Jin made multiple foods and set them in front of Yoongi, Yoongi was in shock of course but shyly ate some of the food.
"Now your not gonna stop until you are full" jin says pointing a finger at Yoongi. Yoongi glanced at Namjoon not knowing what to do,
Namjoon chuckled
"Enjoy yoon" Namjoon says. Yoongi nodded his head before starting to eat happily moaning happily at the taste of the good food.
Namjoon felt his cock twitch in his pants as he heard Yoongi moan at the taste of the food, he walked up to Yoongi moved his lips to his ear.
"Don't moan like that baby. I might end up taking you to the guest room" Namjoon whispers sensually before biting the shell of yoongi's ear. Yoongi gulped and let out a small squeak shifting in the seat a bit, he heard Namjoon chuckle and watched him move away to sit in view of the tv. Yoongi blushes and looked down at the food still putting small bites in his mouth.
Jin watched was went on between them as he leaned against the counter,
"Hm well that was interesting" Jin mumbles to himself before calling jun and jungkook to  the table for there own food.
Yoongi looked up as he heard the giggling  and running from the two boys, they entered  the kitchen and a wider smile broke out on Juns face as he saw Yoongi.
"Yoonie!~" jun giggles and ran to him hugging him, Yoongi set the chopsticks down in time just to hug him back tightly.
Jun smiled and held onto Yoongi tightly with a smile on his face,
"Um yoonie can I-" "Sleep over?"  Yoongi cuts in. Jun giggled
"I was gonna say stay the night here but that works too" jun says.
Yoongi looked up at jin,
"If you say it's okay then I guess I have no problem with jun sleeping over here" Yoongi says.
Jin smiles, "jun is always welcome over here and of course he can sleep over!" Jin laughs.
"I've never seen Jungkook this happy before so of course" Jin added. Yoongi smiled and ruffled jun's hair,
"There's your awnser" Yoongi says.
Jun squealed and hugged Yoongi tighter before running and hugging Jungkook. Jungkook giggles and jumped around with jun happily,
"Let's go build a f-" "boys dinner first" Jin laughed. Yoongi watched the two boys sit at the kitchen table with him,
He watched his younger brother have a dorky smile on his face as  food was placed in front of him. Yoongi chuckled,
"Jun you look like a dork" Yoongi says.
Jun pouts and huffed,
"W-well you look like um.. uh a troll!" Jun huffed.  Jungkook ended up choking on his banana milk and it came out of his nose all onto the table, Jun held back his laugh and rubbed jungkooks back.
"You okay Jungkook?" Jin says cleaning up the milk,
Jungkook have a small nod holding his nose
"That hurt" Jungkook pouts