Painful Flashbacks

The projector started playing and showed him falling off the Bifrost. Next you got to see how he was tortured, you never seen it like that before and tears were rolling down your cheeks.

"You never told me how much you were tortured, Loki...", you sniffled and made a tissue appear out of the air. Loki just stared at you blankly, knowing that he wouldn't have told you either. Next the projection was playing the attack on New York and how you and Thor got back to Asgard with him. Morbius looked away when it came to your time in the dungeon, knowing what happened you blushed and looked at Loki who was beginning to blush as well as he was watching you and him in the act. As he saw Frigga dying he looked away and pain grew on his face. Then there was you who saved him from the dead after he had been stabbed through his chest and Helas arrival. He was shocked to see that he had an older sister and that she was the cause of Ragnarok. Morbius kindly skipped the week on the ship where you were having fun and what happened to make you pregnant.

Next were the last moments of Loki. He saw himself die by the hand of Thanos and he cringed. "Why would I be so stupid to attack him with a dagger?", he asked himself and you answered back immediately. "Because there was nothing else to do. We were doomed Loki. Even if Ragnarok wouldn't have happened, Thanos knew that the Tesseract was on Asgard and he would have been on his way there to retrieve it. And you did it for your family, for me the kids and even Thor.". You looked at Morbius who was looking stunned after listening to your answer.

" Can you show him what happened after that? He should know everything. ", you said and looked to your right at Morbius. He nodded and pushed the button on the projector again.

There were you, floating in space trying to heal your loved one without success. You were taken in by the Guardians and went to Knowhere and Titan. Loki was shocked to see that you could withstand the infinity stones as the scene of you protecting Tony got projected. Just a few seconds later the projector played the scene where you threw up. You immediately touched your stomach, being reminded of the loss you had endured. Loki slowly looked over to you, his mind was a little bit messy. He had a lot of thoughts, questions and a lot of guilt, not only for the things that happened in New York but the things that were about to happen when he wouldn't have taken the Tessaract and most importantly, that he had let go of your hand while hanging off the Bifrost.

Next you saw yourself in the spaceship of Quill with Tony and Nebula. Loki saw how weak you were and how sick you were as well at that time. He was relieved when you were saved by Carol Danvers and brought back to earth where you collapsed in Steve's arms. The next five years were cut short, you nannying Morgan and preparing for your own offspring. Next thing you saw was Bruce falling to the ground and the nano gauntlet next to him. The decision has been made as you saw yourself putting on the nano gauntlet to snap. Loki was fixed on the wall where the projection was playing and showing you waking up in a bed at the Avengers HQ.

He was furious when he saw that your big baby belly was missing and started to tear up when he saw his son in your arms. "I'm naming him Tom", the you in the projection said and Loki smiled. "It's a nice name... He looks so beautiful.", he whispered and looked over at you. His eyes were filled with tears. You reached out to wipe his tears away. "It's okay Loki... It's okay...", you said as he laid his head in your hand, still crying.

Morbius butted in, not wanting to disturb you but he had to. "We need to either make you try fix this timeline Loki, which is impossible and probably will cause you to die...", he said and pointed to the projector, "or you can go with her in her timeline and be a father of a beautiful girl and stop doing stupid stuff like what you've done. It's your choice and I'll be leaving you two to discuss this with each other." , he said and got up leaving the room.