The Hulk and Clint Barton

You entered Bruce's lab and as he noticed you he got up to welcome you. It's been only a day and you both had a connection like you knew each other for years. You talked about his experiment as Nat came rushing into the room.

"Bruce we need to get you out of here. Loki is trying to unleash the Hulk!", she calmly said but you could hear how nervous she was. Tony and Steve entered the lab and asked what's wrong.

Natasha explained everything and Steve agreed with her. Bruce didn't want to go, so did Tony. An argument started and you felt you needed to hide. You ran out of the room up the hallway into the room where they held Loki. You heard a scream echo through the ship and you knew. Loki's plan had worked, he unleashed the beast. You turned around to face Loki. He grinned.

"y/n I want you to be safe. Please stay away from me and the Avengers. Get out now the ship will explode.", he said while motioning you to get out. You ran out of the door trying to find a hiding place and to protect yourself with your magic.

You felt the ship vibrate and heard a loud booming sound. You followed it and saw that the Hulk was running after Natasha. You snapped and she was standing next to you, leaving the hulk completely irritated.

You motioned her to follow you and she did.

You were wandering around the ship until a man in a black uniform crossed your path.

He attacked you with an arrow and you caught it. You looked at him and he was surprised.

You smirked but suddenly you were thrown across the room.

The arrow exploded in your hand.

You blacked out.

You woke up in someone's arms and noticed that you were put on a bed in a white room. Your vision was blurry and you saw the person exit the room. You tried to get up but were too weak because of the impact the explosion had on you and you fell back onto the bed and passed out.

You heard a beeping sound and voices as you opened your eyes. You were connected to an IV and had an oxygen mask on your face. You sat up and looked around. The sound of the machine beeping was annoying and you got out of the bed.

You stumbled to the door where the voices were and ripped the IV cord out of your arm.

You opened the door and were met with an upset Tony and Steve. They all argued with each other.

"What happened? How did I get here?", you asked and watched all three men turn around to face you.

"That's what we are arguing about. No one brought you here y/n. Natasha was looking for you after she brought Clint here but you were gone.", Steve said.

"y/n did you see who it was?", Tony asked and looked at you.

"I only saw a black figure exiting the room, it was tall and looked like a man.", you said.

"Let's check the security feed. Then we'll know who brought you here.", Tony said and walked to his room and came back with a small tablet in his hand. He looked at the footage and his mouth hung open.

After Tony watched it Steve took the tablet out of his hand and watched it too. "That's not possible... He immediately flew away after he got out and Thor was sent down with the prison cell.", Steve said and gave you the tablet.

You watched how Thor fell with Loki's prison cell. He was gone but the next feed that showed up let you almost drop the tablet.

A huge figure with long black hair carried you out of the ruins of the ship. The feed followed you into the room you were laying in and as the camera focused you saw how the person put a small bracelet on your hand. You looked down at your hand and a small silver bracelet was on your wrist and you looked back at the screen. The figure gave you a kiss on the forehead and turned around to leave.

The camera focused on the figure's face, you gasped as you saw his face. Loki.

Loki was the one who saved you and brought you here.