A plan

"Princess! Wake up!"

A female voice shook you out of your daydreaming. You took notice of your surroundings and noticed that you were still sitting on Sleipnir. You looked down and saw your own personal maid Loki aka Katie looking up at you.

"Such a daydreamer....

You know that you cast illusions of your memories, do you?", Loki asked and helped you down.

He brought Sleipnir back into his stall and came back to you.

"I know that I cast illusions while daydreaming. Thor once walked in before this whole midgard New York thing and thought you were still alive and on Asgard. It was quite funny actually."

You and your maid walked up into the palace when Thor came into view.

" y/n! I need to tell you something, can I talk to you? Maybe just we two? ", he asked.

" No it's okay Katie can listen too, she's my maid after all and I know she won't say anything to the other maids. If she does I will cut her tongue out of her mouth.", you said and smiled at Thor, he was used of you saying such things but Loki definitely wasn't. His maid form looked shocked at you and somewhat frightened bit you ignored it.

" So listen tomorrow I'm going to ask father if I can do what I want. ", he said.

"Like asking for independence? Or freedom? I don't think that he'll agree to that and even if he does what will you do?"

"I'm going back to earth and spend some time with Jane and the Avengers. Maybe travel around the universe, who knows?"

" And what about the throne? I thought you wanted to be king?", you asked worried that he'll leave you alone here.

He just smiled at you.

" Asgard already has its king and if his time will come it has its Queen, trust me father won't make me king. You are way more powerful, wiser, you have more knowledge about Asgard than I have and that's what makes you a perfect fit for the throne.".

He excused himself to train with Sif and the warrior three and you walked into the next available room, pulling Loki with you.

" I have a plan but I don't know if your going to like it. What if you transformed yourself into Odin and ruled Asgard? Not like last time obviously but with a little help of me, I guess it'll work.", you whispered so that not even Heimdall could hear you.

"I don't think that's a good idea y/n. Odin is still on Asgard so transforming into him will be hard.", Loki replied and sat down into a thinking pose.

You walked up and down until you had an idea.

"What if we bring Odin to Midgard? Into one of these homes for seniors? You could put a spell on him and we bring him into the forest and go through the portal and bring him into one of these homes."

"Great idea... But how do we get him to go down into the garden with us? Should I as your maid arrange a meeting between the two of you or what?"

"Exactly! Tell him to meet me in the garden around 4pm. I want to talk with him about this whole Kamar Taj thing if he asks why. Maybe you could make it look like a picnic, so that it'll look real. Then I will ask him for a walk and walk into the forest with him and there will be you waiting for us. "

" Sounds good. But you need to act surprised if you see me or else he thinks you knew about this plan and I don't want him to hate you.

So is everything you want settled? ", Loki asked and smiled at you.

You nodded in agreement and walked out of the room leaving Loki alone to start the plan.