A not so honeymoon

After our wedding Loki and I intended to have a week long honeymoon. Well... Everything was going well until the next morning of our wedding night. I woke up and made breakfast for both of us since I couldn't sleep anymore and had dreamed weirdly but couldn't remember about what. Ismiled as Loki walked in the kitchen. "Morning love...", I said and kissed his cheek as he took the cup of coffee I already had made for him. "I'm feeling weird today.", he said and I arched my eyebrows up. "Out did yourself last night or what?", I chuckled but he didn't laugh. I turned back around to continue making breakfast until I heard something break on the ground. I turned around and saw the cup and the coffee on the ground and Loki gone.

"Loki?", I yelled and waited for an answer but there came no answer. "He must have run to the toilet...", I shrugged and wiped the coffee up and removed the shards from the cup. Suddenly Loki appeared behind me and bumped into me.

"What the hell?! Loki! What... How... What just happened?", I asked confused. His face was confused as well and he held onto me. I wanted to reach out and caress his cheek but he disappeared right in front of me again, it looked very painful. "LOKI?!".

A few minutes later Loki reappeared and I immediately took him into the living room. "What is happening Love?", I asked. He told me that he appears to be being thrown across the time, because he saw me and a older version of Edda sitting at the table in the kitchen. I knew that I could jump between timelines as well but only unconsciously like when I was sleeping and it surely didn't hurt or look like this but I also couldn't control it.

I took Loki to the TVA. Mobius bumped into us straight away in the TVA and  I explained what was happening. Once he saw how Loki disappeared he looked at me. "It looks awful.", he said and I nodded, waiting for Loki to reappear. Once Loki did we managed to find out how to fix it. We visited the only person who would know how to fix Loki. OB.

We only knew that we had to attach something on the temporal loom of time and that Loki had to prune himself at the right time. I stared nervously at the clock and at Mobius in a suit outside of the TVA on the gateway that led to the time loom and all the timelines. "We have to close the gates!", OB yelled but I wasn't having it and pushed him away from the button, giving Loki a chance, knowing he would do the same for me. I watched Mobius try to get back inside and then I saw a string attach to the timelines and Loki being thrown out of the timelines. Once he was thrown against Mobius I pushed the button and closed the doors and hurried down to see my husband all save and sound again, however there was a look on his face, like he knew something that I didn't. "Loki?",I asked. "I saw Sylvie in a collapsing TVA.... We have to find her", he said and ran out of the room. I had a bad feeling about this and looked at the gateway again. There was something about it that I couldn't put quite together.
After trying to figure out what was happening something like a earthquake went through the TVA along with power outages from time to time. Checking the computers told us that something very dangerous was happening.

The temporal loom was not functioning right. It wasn't properly tending to the new branches that were forming and thus on its way to destroy itself. Loki went to have cake with Mobius while I was working on a way to find Sylvie. After Loki and my wedding she just disappeared again and now not even a spell worked to find her. OB told me to take a break since I appeared to look very tired and exhausted and so I did. I leaned back against a pile of books that were all scattered around the entire room. I fell asleep and dreamt of the gateway again. I saw someone who looked like He who remains enter the gateway in the suit Mobius just wore and he got turned into human spaghetti because of the cosmic waves of all the timelines being too strong. I stared down at myself and then at the gateway, seeing Loki immediately in front of me. A vision of Yggdrasil flashed in front of me and then I woke up and looked around. "What the hell?", I said and I wasn't where I fell asleep, instead I was actually in that room where we could watch the temporal loom and all the branched timelines, all alone. "Loki? Mobius?", I asked loudly but no one answered. I looked down at the computer next to me and it said that the loom of time was in critical condition and that the temporal Aura of he who remains was needed to open the security doors. "Y/n?", I heard from far away only to notice that I fell asleep again and time jumped. I concentrated and woke up back still leaning on the book pile with Mobius standing next to me.

"We have to find Sylvie and a way to fix the loom... Or else we are doomed.", I said and stood up taking the little prototype I build downstairs to OB for him to inspect. Luckily while I worked with the avengers I picked up a lot of physics and understood what was going on while reading the instructions of the TVA book. "OB?", I asked and pointed at a sketch of something that could help us. If we build that... And put it down on the gateway... We can easily make the temporal loom bigger, thus creating more room for it to handle the time branches.... The only thing we don't know is if... No it would only make sense if there was more space that the time ranches would branch even more and that the loom will just for a short matter if time handle the branches until it's at its capacity again...", I sighed and threw the book across the table.
OB looked at me surprised that I knew so much about it. "But what if there weren't new branches forming?",he asked. "Then obviously it would work. But.... It's obvious that new branches will form immediately. There are endless possibilities of what would happen in a timeline.... So that means endless branches...", I sighed and threw my hands in my hair. "This is completely useless!", I yelled and threw a prototype across the room, hitting the wall next to the door where Loki and Mobius appeared.

Mobius told us that they have found the signal of Ravonas Tempad and that they were going to investigate it. Loki however put his hand in my shoulder and sat down with me for a while. "What's wrong love?", he asked and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "There is no way we can repair the loom...", I said and leaned against him. "We will find a way... Okay? I promise.", he kissed my temple and hugged me for a moment until Mobius urges him to join him to find Ravona.

A few hours later.
"How odd...", Casey said as I suddenly heard Miss Minutes on the computer, denying us access to the system. "Bitch....", I huffed and tried to get around her trying to shut us out of the system, however OB ran into another problem. We needed the temporal aura of he who remains.... I glanced at the computer. It was just like in my dream. "Oh no....", I said and sat back. I had foreseen the future again.