Avengers And Guardians

"Y/n what the hell are you doing here?", Tony asked yet still threatened Drax.

"Asgard was destroyed... Half of the surviving Asgardians got slaughtered...", you said and chewed the insides of your cheek.

"Where is Thor?", Stephen asked and lowered his shields.

"Off to somewhere and get a new hammer... Since it got destroyed by our sister..."

Tony's eyes grew as large as his own head, "sister?!".

"Long story Tony.... I will explain it later to you. Guys please lower your weapons, they aren't with Thanos. They are the avengers."

After introducing everyone to each other you wandered around Quill's ship.

"What the hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place.", Quill said while holding an orange glowing stick in his hand. Mantis jumped up and down in the background enjoying it, while you and Peter, the little boy watched her.

Once you got to know Peter he was a lovely boy, a bit too annoying but you loved it.

"Yeah we have one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right I have a plan", Tony said and turned around to face you and Peter.

You turned around to face Stephen but he didn't respond at all, he was using the time stone and his head was spinning around like hell.

You tried to make it stop and held his face but instead you entered his mind on accident.

You saw Yourself dying, then you saw all others around you going to dust including yourself, then you saw yourself again standing next to Tony, everyone was back. Tony was injured, so you healed him but then everyone was going to dust again but this time you Tony and a blue skinned female were left. You saw yourself falling to the ground crying and curling up next to a small pile of dust. Next your vision grew dark and you saw yourself surrounded by the avengers, they looked older and you couldn't see yourself properly but you knew it was you. You saw hulk laying on the ground, his arm was heavily burnt and then you saw a white light. The illusion ended and you were pulled back from Stephen.

"You're both back....", Tony said and sat you down next to Stephen.

"What was that?", Peter asked.

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict.", Stephen panted.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked.

"14,000,605",Stephen answered.

"How many did we win?", Tony asked and kneeled in front of you and Stephen.

"One...", Stephen said and looked at you.

He knew that you saw it as well.

You all followed Quill's plan, you and Stephen waited for Thanos to arrive but let it seem like Stephen was alone. You stood behind Stephen the whole time covered in an invisibility spell.

A portal opened and Thanos stepped out.

You saw that he had collected almost all of the stones, only time and mind were left.

"Ah you seem much more like a Thanos." Stephen huffed. You felt a bit lightheaded and saw an illusion of Thor laying on the ground, dying.

"I take it that Maw is dead?"Thanos' deep voice echoed through the ruins of titan.

Stephen nodded.

"This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission.", Thanos stepped forward.

"You may regret that. He brought you face to face with a master of the mystic arts.", Stephen said while Thanos walked up to him.

"And where do you think he brought you?", Thanos asked.

"Let me guess, your home?"

"It was and it was beautiful...", Thanos said and used the reality stone to reveal Titan not in ruins and people walking in the distance.

"Indeed it is nice... But Asgard was way more beautiful than that.", you thought to yourself.

"Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genoside.", Stephen replied.

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman and what I predicted came to pass. "

"Congratulations, you're a prophet.", Stephen joked.

"I'm a survivor.", Thanos replied.

Stephen's anger grew, "Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy."

Stephen stood up and walked down a few steps, this was the sign for you to follow him and stand right next to him.

"And then what?", he asked and stopped.

"I'd finally rest... And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.", Thanos said and looked down to the ground.

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours.", Stephen said and made one of his shields appear.

This was your call.

"Ours?", Thanos asked and looked up to be faced with you and Stephen in front of him.

Tony dropped a part of the ship on Thanos while you and Stephen shielded yourselves.

"Piece of cake, Quill", Tony said through your earpiece.

"Yeah if your goal was to piss him off and almost kill, Strange and Y/n.", Quill huffed and took off with his helmet and boots.

Thanos yelled and used the power stone to destroy the ship and then used the reality stone to form the ship into millions of bat's that should chase Tony around.

Peter and Drax both attacked Thanos when Stephen came through a portal with a sword he made. You luckily showed him how to do that before Thanos arrived. Quill jumped across some rocks and placed a granate on Thanos' back and jumped through a portal Stephen made, while showing Thanos the middle finger and yelling "Boom".

"Don't let him close his fist!", you yelled to Stephen and his cloak reacted before Stephen did. It wrapped itself around Thanos gauntlet and while he tried to get it off, Peter jumped through portals kicking Thanos.

But eventually Thanos catches Peter and throws him to the side and hits Stephen.

Tony sent bombs flying down on Thanos but he used the power of the gauntlet and threw the flames back at Tony. Tony got thrown over the place and you used your shield to minimize the flame of Thanos gauntlet, which worked.

"You again!", Thanos yelled and used the power stone to blast you away, yet nothing happened, not even when you put your shield down. You felt great and you could feel that Thor wasn't dying any more, so he had a new hammer.

Peter spun a web around Thanos glove and tried to pull him away but Thanos ripped the web apart and pulled Peter close to throw him away.

In the corner of your eye you could see a spaceship approaching so you used your shield to keep Peter safe and pull him towards you.

The ship collided with Thanos and a blue skinned woman jumped out and attacked Thanos.

"Where is Gamora?", the female yelled but got pushed in the face by Thanos.

Stephen used a spell to let ropes appear which wrapped themselves around Thanos's glove.

You used your own magic on his other hand to hold him down, Thanos whined in pain and you saw small burnings appear on his right hand.

You didn't care, he deserved it. Peter then spun another web and helped to hold him down.

Stephen removed the ropes and Tony tried to pull the gauntlet off Thanos' hand.

Through a portal Mantis fell on Thanos' head. She grunted and her antennas were glowing, she tried to put Thanos to sleep.