Broken Timelines

You looked around and saw the door close. Loki was nowhere to be found. Was this part of a plan? Was their plan to kill him off and leave you? No... It can't be. Silently you walked up to the main room of the office. You were faced with pure chaos and Mobius standing along with agent B-15 in front of the now acting crazy screen where once the sacred timeline was displayed.
"Mobius?", you whispered as you walked up to them. "Y/N! Oh how great, you did it! Where is Loki? Where is Sylvie?", he asked excited only to notice you looking down. "Y/N?".

"Sylvie killed the man in charge but Loki and I tried to stop her... He will be back and there are versions of him that are evil enough to take over whole universes. I felt Loki fall too but he did not land here with me...", you sniffed and tried to hold your tears in." We will find him Y/N... I promise. ", B-15 said while she stroked your back.
After hours of searching the whole building there was still no sign of Loki." Y/N... It could be that he landed in a different time line.", Mobius sat down on his chair and rubbed his eyes." If that's the case we have to get him out of there!". "That's almost impossible...", B-15 said under her breath. "What?", you shuddered.

"Y/N... There are so many new timelines it will take a long time to find him. You should go home... We try everything to find him.", Mobius assured you. You began to tear up and sob. You had lost him once again and this time it was even worse, you knew he was alive but you had no way to reach out to him. You agreed to Mobius offer and he opened a glass door that led you into the home of Thor.

"Y/N?", Thor asked surprised as you ran into his arms. He noticed your tear stained face and feared the worst. "Where is Loki?", he asked. You didn't respond at first but when he asked the second time and his voice sounded like he was about to cry you hit him with the truth. "There's no way to get him back?". You nodded slowly. "It might take years for them to find them since there are so many time branches.", you sighed and watched Edda waddling into the living room. "Mommy?", she asked and her face lit up. "Edda!", you smiled and embraced her in a hug. "How long was I gone?", you asked surprised when you saw how tall Edda had gotten. "Only 4 weeks. Edda grows quite fast and everything has been quite weird since you were gone. Obviously she has some of your and Lokis magic but... It felt like she can communicate with you, Loki and even mother and father. It was scary hearing her talk to them and I thought you and Loki were dead. ", he said and scratched his beard." OH and also she met Quill and the rest of the gang... They think she's cute and Drax... He said it's obvious that she is your daughter. She's like you. ", he chuckled and stroked through Eddas hair.

" She's more like Loki... I mean just look at her. Her hair, her eyes. ", you mumbled." Yet her face is yours... Y/N... We will find him. No matter what it will cost. ", Thor assured you and hugged you again. Weeks passed and there was still no trace of Loki yet you would wake up from nightmares or him calling your name. Edda felt that something was missing from her life as well. Playing with you or even Morgan was fun for her but it could never replace Loki.
One day you were tired and fell asleep on Peppers porch while watching the girls play with their toys.

"Y/N? Y/N, where are you? Oh God please be still alive and save. I hope you landed in your time line", you heard Lokis voice in your head as you were dreaming. "Loki?", you called back and moved into the darkness of the void you were trapped in in your dreams. "ANSWER ME!", you yelled as tears dripped from your cheeks. "Y/N?", his voice echoed through the void. "Where are you?", he asked again this time his voice did not echo from Wall to Wall. "I'm with Edda. Where are you?", you asked and turned around to see where his voice was coming from. "I don't know... I'm in a terrible situation here. Mobius doesn't know who I am and the TVA is being controlled by he who remains. They call him Kang here.", Loki whispered. His voice came from a corner of the void you were in, you started to run in the direction his voice came from. " Do you have a tempad with you? ", you asked panting as you saw a small light in the corner of the void." No... I can't access one. I'm lucky they didn't prune me." he sighed. His voice definitely came out of that corner. You gasped as you had reached the light.

" Loki... Where exactly are you right now?", you asked again. "I'm... Y/N?", you heard him say and heard him sob.