He Who Remains

"Are you not going to stop me?", Sylvie asked the two of you. "Does it matter now?", Loki asked and looked at you. You shook your head and waited for Sylvie to open the door yet it never happened. The door opened by itself leading you into a huge and dark room. The statues of the timekeepers surrounded some sort of calendar on the ground. One of them was damaged and as you were investigating further a orange light appeared right in front of your face.

"HEY Y'ALL!", the light screeched. You jumped back only to bump into Loki. Your eyes went back to the orange light. "Miss Minutes?", you asked shocked. "He's impressed that you made it that far.", she chuckled and began to circle you. Loki and Sylvie held their swords up pointing at her. You closed your hand readying yourself to attack. "Who is impressed?", Sylvie asked. "He who knows everything, controls everything.... He who remains.", Miss Minutes smiled like a demon and her eyes focused on you. "He found a way for all of you to be on the sacred time-line. He found a way for all of you to get what you want.". "And what would that mean?", Loki scoffed. "OH you know it to well... Why were you sent to the TVA? Because of what you did in New York taking the Tessareact. He would you seek all infinity stones so you could take the gauntlet save Asgard, your family and kill Thanos.", Miss Minutes chuckled and then turned to Sylvie.

" And what about you... You could wake up back in Asgard with only good memories. You wouldn't have to be on the run anymore and could finally have a peaceful life. ", now she turned towards you." And we all know why you are here... You were thirsting for love living in self hatred after loosing almost all the people you love and were close with. Your powers weren't enough to save them back then but now? Now thay are. Without you Loki and Sylvie wouldn't even be here now. He could give you the power earlier than now. You could face Thanos, saving Loki and your little boy Tom. You could save Asgard and taken on your own older sister killing the Goddess of death. You could live a happy life with Loki and instead of having just Edda you could have Tom as well. No one could ever hurt you because of your powers. ", you had noticed that your hand had grabbed Lokis." But I will never have that... It's all an illusion. And not even he who remains can change that. ". Miss Minutes sighed." You were his greatest creation... Everything went down hill for you after Asgard got destroyed and that's why he is offering you this. ". Your other hand balled into a tighter fist. Blood was running down your hand as your finger nails cut your skin. The power that was surging through your body was now way to visible in your fist.

" BUT I DON'T WANT THIS! I WANT TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF WHAT I DO AND WHAT I WILL GET !", you yelled. Miss Minutes was slightly nervous "Okay then... Goodbye.", she said and was quick enough to disappear before you could hit her with your magic. The beam destroyed another one of the statues of the timekeepers.
Behind you you heard a ping and as you turned around you were met face to face with a man sitting in an elevator eating an apple while smiling at you, Loki and Sylvie.

"Wow....", he said as all of you walked into the elevator. Loki and Sylvie still had their swords in their hands. Turns out this man is he who remains. He is just a normal man nothing special at all. He explained to you and the others his story and what will happen if you kill him. He turned to you and smiled. "Ah Y/N... I finally get to met you.", he said and held out his hand. You were afraid to shake it. "No worries... There is no electro shocker there... See?", he chuckled in a weird yet funny manner. You shook his hand sending a little electro shock through him with your magic. He laughed and eyed his hand. "I see you still are the feisty little girl you were.". "I don't care who I was... It only matters who I am now.", you hissed and pulled your hand back. "Huh... Anyways. Like I already said it's either you two take over or kill me. Thus creating a multiverse of madness with no way home. At least not until I return again.", he explained. You felt Sylvie tense up. "He's lying... He is just afraid of us.", she laughed. You looked out if the window at the sacred time line when you heard the all to familiar sound of Wanda pulling Agnes magic out of her. You heard the thud of Agathas body hit the ground and right at the exact same time a item fell onto the desk in front of you.

"Wanda.....", you whispered and watched the time line branch for the first time. It was beautiful and the branches began to look like Yggdrasil.
"I have to be honest with you... I do not know what will happen now... About... 8, 9 no 10 seconds ago. There was my limit of knowing what will happen.", he who remains said and chuckled nervously. "So you're just going to let us decide your fate?", Sylvie asked pointing her sword towards him. "Yes.", he said bluntly. Before you could even react Sylvie tried to attack him only for Loki to step in begging her to stop.

"Sylvie...", you screamed as she almost beheaded Loki. "Stop this... He's not lying... I heard one of my friends when he reached his limit of knowing.". "You were just imagining that.", she hissed and shoved the blade closer to Lokis throat. "I would never want to her what she did in that situation... To hear that body fall to the ground.... Leaving her alone, mind controlled as torture until she could be if some use...", you tried to make a point but there was no use.

"Y/N....",you heard Loki gasp as Sylvie blade began to slice through the first layer of his skin.
"STOP IT!", you roared and threw her against the wall using your powers. "So that's what you're choosing?", she spat blood onto the ground and walked back up to you. Loki already held you in his arms protecting you. Sylvie cold gaze which was full of hatred landed not on you but Loki. "I just want her to be safe.", he said and held you closer to his body. Sylvie was now standing right in front of you. You could feel her breath on your face. "So do I...", she sighed and kissed your forehead. As she did so she grabbed the tempad he who remind had used to open a door. She pushed you through the door and you landed on the ground back in the TVA.