Back Home

You arrived at the bifrost gate and were met with Heimdall.

He looked at you and gave you a sad look.

You could read his thoughts and saw that he didn't like to see you like this.

He moved forward and hugged you tightly, you hugged back but didn't show any emotion.

Loki, disguised as a guard pulled you off Heimdall and guided you to the palace.

It looked like you were guiding the guard so you waited for Loki.

"Take my arm and pull me inside the palace, it needs to look like I'm mourning and want to go back.", you whispered and Loki grabbed your arm, not too tight but he still had a firm grip on your arm.

He pulled you into the throne room where Odin waited for you.

You both walked up to Odin and you fell into your father's arms and sobbed.

" I found the princess and a body...", the voice of the Loki guard echoed through the hall.

"Prince Lokis body..."

You sobbed even more and your father rocked you like a baby to soothe your crying. He never did something like that, neither were you crying your eyes out on his shoulder but since your mother passed away you had no one for that.

"Thank you guard, for bringing my daughter back, you're dismissed.", Odin nodded to the Loki guard and he walked away.

"y/n... I know it's hard for you. Two of the people you grew up and were most close with died, but you have to stay strong, for your mother and for Loki. They both are up in Valhalla and look down on us.", he smiled and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

You were surprised by his actions, he never really showed his love to you or even gave you a comforting hug.

Odin walked you to your room and you stayed in there for the rest of the day.

In the night a knock came from your door. You woke up and walked to the door to open it.

In front of the door was the Loki guard smiling at you. You looked in the hallway to see if someone was watching and pulled Loki inside.

"Did Odin actually kiss you on your forehead?", Loki asked as he transformed himself into the normal Loki but in nightwear.

You nodded and immediately pulled him into a hug. Loki hugged back and guided you to the bed and tugged you and him under blankets as you laid down. His strong arms held you tightly and he sighed.

"I think Odin is planning something for you y/n. I heard him talking with someone who came here today from Midgard.", he whispered and you turned your head to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you mean, someone from Midgard?", you asked and sat up.

"I don't know, this person looked like a female but is bald. She wore a yellow robe or some sort."

Your eyes widened as he said 'Female, yellow robe and bald'.

"No... It can't be."

"What's wrong y/n?"

You snapped your finger and a book appeared in your lap, it was about mystic arts and how they practiced it on earth.

"Where did you get that book? I never saw that in the asgardian library.", Loki asked as he took a look at the book.

"Well... When I was younger, my mother and I went to midgard to some place named Kamar Taj. We mostly went there to find out about my powers and how I can grow and control my power.

They told us that I was too young to know and only told mother about my powers, while I sat in the library reading some of their books and this is one of them.

All I know is that someday mother and father discussed sending me there and they agreed. ", you explained and looked at the book.

" Maybe it's good for you? I mean and please don't get me wrong. You still don't understand some of your magic or rather say your powers. You just discovered that you can heal dead people, and have an electronic shield which you can put on yourself or others. You have my magic and you are worthy of Thor's hammer, that's something I'm proud of by the way and I can sense that there is more power inside of you. "

" You do have a point Loki but I don't want to leave Asgard for too long or leave you.

Even if I get the chance to advance my powers or control them... I will be alone "

Before Loki could even answer another knock came from the door.

You motioned Loki to transform into something and he did. Loki transformed into a green teddy bear and sat down on your bed next to your older plush Loki gifted you when you were born.

You smiled at him and opened the door only to be faced with Thor.

"Hello sister... Can I come in?", Thor asked.

You nodded and let him walk into the room.

You sat down on your bed and pulled the green Teddy Bear into your lap and hugged him.

"Since when do you have this teddy bear?", Thor asked and pointed at your teddy.

"I have it since mother died. After her funeral I went down into the dungeons to see Loki and he created him for me.

So I would never feel alone when he's not around."

You were surprised that you actually lied to Thor and he didn't even notice, you continued to talk.

" Anyways what brought you here so late at night? ".

" Father and I had a little talk. He told me that you would need some company after all that happened."

You got up and walked to your balcony, still holding the bear tight to your chest.

"I would like you to leave Thor. Right now I need some time to process everything that happened.

We can talk maybe in the morning about what happened, maybe in a quiet place like the library?"

Thor nodded and walked to your door.

"Sleep well y/n. I will talk to you tomorrow.", with that he exited your room.

You closed the balcony door and went back inside.

You still held the teddy bear tight to your chest but suddenly you were embraced in a hug.

Loki had transformed himself back and held you tight.

" Now I do think that this little princess needs some sleep.", Loki said and picked you up and placed you in your bed.

He tugged you in and laid down next to you.

"Once you're asleep I will leave you, so don't get mad at me in the morning. But it'll be suspicious if a guard left your room in the morning." he said and gave you a kiss, which you gladly returned.

You snuggled up next to him and soon after you fell asleep.

What a day.....