Surprising Fight

You walked onto the training ground seeing Thor and his friends fight each other. You slowly approached them and followed their body movements until Sif saw you standing on their side. "Ah! There she is our new recruit. Let's see what she can do.", Sif grinned at you and you could clearly see that she is happy that she isn't the only girl anymore. "Y/N! I see you are ready to train! How about we teach you the simple things first?", Thor said to you while Fandral grinned at you like an idiot. You rolled your eyes '' Can't we just fight? I bet I can take you down at once even without my magic or any help from someone else. ", you snapped at Thor which made him chuckle. "Alright little one, if you think you can fight me then prove it. If you win you fight the boys and last but not least Sif.", Thor replied almost cocky at your statement. He got ready to fight you with bare hands just like you did.

He ran at you attempting to hit your face but you simply cached his fist and turned his arm behind his back. You almost broke his arm when you kicked him into his back causing him to fall to the ground. He quickly got up and waited for you to attack him. You ran at him but instead of punshing him you let yourself fall on the ground, slithering like a snake between his legs. You simply kicked him in his well not so armored nuts and he fell to the ground crying. You grabbed one of his arms and tilted it behind his back whispering in his ear: "Now brother, do you think I'm good enough? Your movement is sloppy and also don't be so surprised when you fight someone.". You let go of his arm and waited for the next one to get his ass beaten by you. You finished all 3 warriors leaving only Sif open. You projected a sword out of the air, a long and silver one with a black green handle and a silver firefly on it (picture) .

Sif watched you in amazement and got into her fighting position. You only rolled your eyes and attacked her. This was actually quite hard, Sifs movements were fast but she had her weaknesses. She would always attack you directly instead of trying to hit you on your side. You took your chance and hit her on her side causing her to gasp. She held her side but steadied herself. Now she was only blocking your hits and you somehow managed to send her sword flying into the air and into your other hand. You were holding both blades against Sifs neck as she held her hands up giving you a signal that you had defeated her. You helped her up and gave her her sword back. You finally noticed that almost everyone was staring at you.

You looked around to see Thor, the warrior three, Sif, a proud Frigga and Odin and an even more proud Loki standing on the training grounds.

You smiled at them and let the sword disappear.

"My daughter, I see you are very talented. You defeated the best warriors we have in Asgard and you didn't use any of your magic.", Odin proudly patted your shoulder and Frigga gave you a hug.

You knew that both your parents are extremely proud of their daughter defeating asgards most powerful warriors in her first training session.

In the evening you read a few books in the library and didn't even notice that the door opened and Thor came in followed Loki. "Y/n! How did you do that? I mean it was your first time fighting right?", Thor asked as he sat down next to you. You rolled your eyes and smiled at your book.

"Do you know how many books about fighting techniques there are in this library? It's easy to remember them and to use them at least against you and your three friends. Fighting against Sif was a harder level if I'm being honest.", you faked a smile looking at Thor hiding that you're clearly annoyed.

Loki laughed at your reaction and could sense that you wanted to be alone. "she's more of a bookworm than you are Loki! I guess you already read every book there is in this library right? ", Thor laughed.

You shook your head and got up to put your book away. You excused yourself before Thor would ruin your mood way more than he already did and went to your room to get some sleep. You thought about your day and how proud even your father was. You changed into a black nightgown and got into bed. You curled up next to your plushie and smiled till you fell asleep.

Sorry for this short chapter but I lost my motivation while writing :/