Gone

Stephen gave Thanos the stone and he was proud that only one stone was now left to take. Quill attacked Thanos but he disappeared through a portal.

You kneeled down next to Tony and tried to heal him.

"Did we just lose?" Quill asked, shocked and Tony turned to Stephen.

"Why would you do that?", Tony grunted as you worked on his wound.

"We're in the endgame now.", Stephen replied.

After several minutes you had healed everyone and Stephen took you to the side.

"Y/n? Are you okay?", he asked.

"Do I look like I'm okay? We just gave Thanos the time stone you idiot!", you hissed.

"Promise me to stay close to Tony okay? He will need you. And... I know it will be hard for you to understand now but, you have to sacrifice someone to save us all....", Stephen whispered.

"Wait? What do you mean? You sound like my mother Stephen....", you were worried now, why was Stephen acting and saying stuff like your mom?

"You heard me Y/n... You will soon know what I mean.", Stephen said and got up.

You walked over and helped the weak Tony to stand up. Everyone gathered themselves around you and Tony.

Suddenly you felt weird and turned around to face Quill, Mantis, Drax and Nebula.

" Somethings happening. ", Mantis said and then turned to dust in Quills arm, next on the line was Drax, who was confused. "Quill?", he asked scared and then turned to dust and then Quill turned around to face you.

"Steady, Quill...", Tony said.

"Oh man..." Quill said and also dissolved to dust.

You felt even weirder now and turned to Stephen.

"Tony, Y/n... There was no other way.", Stephen said and then turned to dust as well.. "Mr. Stark?", you heard Peter say and turned around.

Peter was tumbling and small dust particles flaked off his body.

"I don't feel so good....", he said.

"You're alright...", Tony said in denial and Peter fell into Tony's arms.

"I don't know what's happening.... I don't.... I don't wanna go....", Peter gasped and he and Tony slowly fell to the ground.

You kneeled down next to him and tried to use your magic to somehow safe Peter but it was no use....

Peter slowly dissolved into dust and silently whispered" I'm sorry "to Tony.

He was gone as well....

You tried to stand up but everything around you was now blurry. You felt sick and wanted to throw up.

You couldn't breathe and started to panic.

Nebula kneeled down next to you and slowly stroked your back to help you to relax. You tried to throw up but nothing came out, just.....

dust.

Once you saw it you knew what Stephen was trying to say to you. You fell to the ground next to the small pile of ash you threw up and cried. Tony and Nebula were confused as to what happened to you and the rest of the group.

A/N

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

Okay probably at this point all of you know what I've added at the end of Ragnarok 😉 if not... I guess you will find out in the next chapters eventually. So this is the end of infinity war and I will soon start with the endgame chapters. I don't think that I will continue writing until the DS2 movie comes out or the Loki series. I need to think of a plot for your character first once I've seen the series and the movie and considering the fact that it will take a while for the movie and series to come out, the story won't continue for a long time 😔

Perhaps you still want me to continue in my own way instead of waiting for the movie and series? I leave that open to you guys...