Funeral

You dressed in the grey dress your mother wanted to give to you and walked out of the room without even putting your hair up or some makeup on to hide your dark circles under your eyes because of the lack of sleep you've gotten.

Every time you fell asleep you woke up screaming, waking almost half of the palace in the process.

Thor was waiting outside of your door with Jane on his side and the anger grew inside of you.

"What is she doing here?", you asked and stared at Jane who hid behind Thor.

"She's coming with us to the funeral y/n, I know you are angry at her but please leave it be.", Thor begged you and held out his hand.

You didn't take it and walked past the both of them, tears were again falling across your cheeks, Jane was the reason Frigga died and if it weren't for her she would still be alive. You went outside the palace to the beach where a lot of Asgardians were waiting for the funeral to begin.

You walked towards your father who immediately pulled you onto a big and tight hug and actually these hugs of him were rare.

You both hugged for several minutes until he let you go. You turned around to see a boat on the water and a small figure laying in it.

You walked towards it and all Asgardians gave you some flowers so you could lay them down next to your mother. As you laid down the flowers you noticed how peaceful she looked and how dearly you wished for her to be alive again.

You almost fell to your knees as you were sobbing if Thor hadn't caught you.

You both walked back to your father who waited until the boat was moving. When the boat was more than a few meters away you shot and burned an arrow at her boat. Normally someone else would do it but you decided to do it. The boat catches on fire and the boat was slowly approaching the end of Asgards ocean and when the boat slowly went over the edge, your father pushed his staff to the ground three times.

A wonderful golden glow escaped Frigga's boat and flew into the sky, you knew she would be watching over you in Valhalla. You cried your eyes out but stayed silent the whole time, only quiet sobs escaped your mouth as you watched the rest of the golden glow disappear. Slowly all of the Asgardian left but not without saying goodbye to your father, brother and you and a few kids hugged you as you cried.

You walked alone back to the palace and didn't care if anyone saw you like the crying mess you were.

You walked down into the dungeons and didn't care about your father and his threats or his punishments, you only wanted to be with Loki.

You walked around the corner and approached Loki's cell. He definitely put an illusion on his cell, you could see the green glow.

"Loki please put your illusion down...", your voice broke down at the end of the sentence and you sounded like you had been screaming and crying at the same time. You opened his cell and entered and the green glow faded away.

The room was a complete mess, the table was thrown across the room and even books were scattered on the floor.

You followed small bloody footprints and were met with a complete mess named Loki.

His hair was not combed and slicked back like it used to, he was pale, had dark circles under his eyes and bloodshot eyes.

You two were looking awful and if someone would look at the both of you they would guess you fought with each other, but the truth was you lost one of the most important person in your life, your mother.