Worthy

You didn't know why you ran away from Loki but you saw his face as he saw your memory of picking up mjölnir. Somehow you were scared of him but knew that he didn't understand why you could lift the hammer, neither could you understand it. You snatched a book of your bookshelf and sat on your bed.

Several hours passed when you finally heard a voice.

"What are you doing y/n?", Frigga had entered your room or rather said one of her illusions.

"I'm trying to figure out how I lifted Thors hammer mother.", you said but didn't look up from your book.

You could feel that she widened her eyes when you said and thought even for that she wouldn't have an answer.

"Y/n that does mean that you are worthy in your father's eyes. I do not know the definition of worthy in his eyes my dear but it means something good, I'm sure of that.", she said with her smooth voice and it instantly calmed you.

"Please talk to Loki my dear. He is devastated since you left him on the bifrost bridge."

You nodded and her illusion faded away as you got up.

You snapped your fingers and were left in the dress Loki gave you with the little tiara/crown.

You looked in the mirror and decided to go down to Loki's chamber and talk to him and apologize for you running off.

You unlocked your door and wanted to go outside when suddenly a tall figure was standing in front of you.

The figure approached you and held out its hand.

You looked at the eyes of the figure and they were glowing red.

The creature still held out its hand and in the dim light you could see that it's skin color was blue.

You immediately knew as you looked at your own hands who it was, Loki.

You pulled him inside and closed the door.

"Loki, I wanted to apologize for what I did earlier I...", your words were cut off by something crashing down on your lips.

It was Loki, he kissed you but you didn't respond to the kiss which he noticed.

"I guess that was too early, huh?", he huffed and turned his back to you.

"Loki even though we are soul mates, it takes its time. You can't just kiss me without a warning.", you said while approaching him for a hug.

"I was with mother and she told me that in fathers eyes you are worthy y/n and you don't need to be sorry for earlier. I would have done the same thing as you did.", he smiled at you.

"Loki I'm going to bed for a while, could you please do your job as a king?", you asked while you looked at him with puppy eyes.

He nodded and kissed your cheek "See you later then" he winked as he exited the room.

You plopped down on your bed and fell asleep.

In the throne room

Loki sat on your throne now with Odin's staff in his hand. He was thinking about something and walked to the relic room.

He stood in front of the little cell the destroyer was in and released him.

He ordered him to go to earth and destroy his brother Thor and his friends he made.

He left the room and walked down to the bifrost to visit Heimdall because he saw someone using the bifrost. Which didn't go quite well, Heimdall was frozen now and couldn't move.