It's Time

It was hard to say that you slept well. You were plagued by nightmares, really bad ones. In the past some of your nightmares told your future, now days they do not at least not every time. You dreamt about giving birth to your daughter, every thing seemed to be fine and you held Edda in your arms until the door burst open and Mordo with an evil grin looked through the room. His eyes land on you, Loki and your newborn daughter. "Too many sorcerers...", he sang and began to walk towards you throwing off every nurse and doctor that tried to hold him off.

You looked at Loki, he got into a fighting position and held Mordo off as long as he could. Mordo wasn't able to take Lokis power since he is a God and he wouldn't be able to take all of your power as well but some part of it. You looked down at your daughter, her green eyes were looking at you with a lot of interest. "Give her to me and I'll spare your and your husband's life.", Mordo growled. You looked up at him and suddenly you saw yourself from the corner of the room. Your eyes turned into the beautiful color of the bifrost and you saw yourself rising out of the bed, flying... No literally flying.

" Only if you kill me! ", you heard yourself say and threw an energy blast towards Mordo, that sent him flying through some walls of the hospital. You saw yourself land in front of Mordo raising him up with one of your spells. "You think there are too much sorcerers? Then why not begin with yourself?", you said and touched his head, removing every single drop of energy from him, releasing it so it may find their rightful owner again. He screamed in pain and you saw Stephen coming through a portal looking at you, then your daughter and then Mordo. No words were said as Mordo was arrested. You returned to your room finding Loki waiting for you. "It's time to say hello to your daughter Loki...", you said and you were back in your own body seeing everything out from your perspective again. As Loki took Edda in his arms you heard a silent TICK... TOCK... It became louder each second until you couldn't even hear yourself any more. TICK TOCK.. TICK... TOCK... TICK...

TOCK...

You woke up covered in sweat and looked at the clock. 7 am... You looked to your side and watched Loki sleep soundly. It went on for weeks, everyday you would wake up from the same dream at the same time. Your last ultrasound showed that your daughter was likely to arrive in the next few days. Loki was extremely excited but you were worried. You didn't know if your dream would really tell the future or not. You were nervous about it and quite jumpy when something happened. Stephen did not pick up one of your calls and you didn't dare to tell Loki about it even though he could sense that something was wrong.

This time you woke up from your nightmare again yet not at 7am. As you looked on your phone you noticed that it was 2am and it was still dark outside. As you tried to stand up a piercing pain went up your spine and you groaned. Loki woke up startled by you groaning in pain but then he realized what was going on and jumped to his feet. "Y/N... Can you stand up?" "I don't know... My back hurts...", you groaned again and you teared up. Loki lifted you up and helped you get dressed via a spell. You wore a pair of sneakers a oversized hoodie to cuddle in and a leggings that wasn't too tight. As Loki helped you downstairs both of you heard the gushing of water on one of the steps. You looked down and realized that your water had broke. "Loki....", you trembled in fear and he just changed your underwear and leggings with another spell. "I will bring you into the car and on our way I will phone Thor.", he said and picked you up. As he sat you down in the passenger seat, he quickly got in on the other side.

You were about to protest that he shouldn't drive because he doesn't even know how to drive, a contraction burned through your body. Loki drove actually pretty good and within half an hour you were laying in a hospital bed clutching Lokis hand.