captured

You were met with the walls of the TVA once again and sighed annoyed. Loki looked at you kinda worried. He had been through this once and it was hell for him. He almost had a panic attack when he fell through every room they had put him in. The agents of the TVA were called the minutemen and they shoved both you and Loki in a dark room. "What's this? Are you trying to kill us here?!", you yelled after them as they closed the door. You noticed a small light behind you and turned around. Loki was already facing this way and began to hold your hand. "Darling... Don't be scared. I'm here and exactly know what's going to happen. Just do as I say and don't do anything else.", Loki commanded and squeezed your hand when the light in front of you began to move.

It was a robot with a few arms and a cute face making it hard for you to not find it cute. "It's going to undress us.",Loki said and closed his eyes waiting for his clothes to be replaced with the old TVA prisoner outfit. "IT DOES WHAT?!", you yelled and before you could say anything else the robot had removed your clothing and began to make a surprised and kinda impressed face as it looked around between you and Loki. Loki took a deep breath knowing what was going to happen now. You were trying to cover yourself as you suddenly fell through the floor. Loki hugged you while falling feeling the sudden friction of the fabric on his skin. Once both of your feet had touched the ground again you were shocked to see Loki back in his uniform he wore when you got him out of here. As you looked down on yourself you noticed that you wore one as well, yet it wasn't as big as Loki's outfit . Yours was almost skintight making you uncomfortable like hell and as if it wasn't enough torture you were faced with a huge mountain of papers. You felt that something was walking around your legs and as you looked down you saw a cat walking through your and Loki's legs. You bent down to pet it and the cat began to purr giving you at least some more comfort.

"Please verify this is everything you both have ever said.", a man with a monotone voice said and shoved a smaller mountain of paper towards Loki. He signed his one and gave you the pen pointing at the space where you should put your signature. Your mountain was trice as big as Loki's and sorted in years. You saw how small the mountains in the years after Loki's death were and how big they got after you found out you could bring everyone back and when Loki actually was back. Loki noticed your sorted paper mountains as well. "Y/N Odinsdaughter please verify that this is everything you have said over the years even if some of it may be close to nothing for a few years.", the man said and pointed to each paper mountain. You signed each one sending him a glare sometimes. Once you did you fell through the ground again into a room with some kind of metal detector.
"Please verify that you're not a robot and a living human being that was born naturally.", a small man said. Loki sighed and walked through the metal detector "Still not a robot", he said. "Thank you for verifying",the man said and scribbled something down on his board. You slowly walked through the metal detector and suddenly you saw a white light surrounding you for a second. "What was that?!", you said, clearly scared of this place and the small man took some sort of polaroid out of the machine. He looked confused when he saw nothing on it and pinned the picture to another board scribbling something down as well.

This time you didn't fall through the ground but instead walked into an elevator where Loki was waiting for you. The elevator took you to a room where you haven't been before. There were rows for waiting like in an amusement park but all of them were empty except for one person arguing with one of the guards. His argument ended in getting vaporized. Loki pulled you out of the elevator towards a ticket machine. "You can pull one ticket since you two belong together", one of the guards said and Loki pulled a ticket out of the machine showing it to the agent. He slowly pulled you through the waiting area. "Huh... weird. Normally a video would play right now telling us why we are here and what's going to happen now.", Loki whispered in your ear. You turned around to watch his face . He became worried about what the TVA had in mind for the two of you. As you turned around again you came face to face with Mobius. "Ah. Y/N and Loki you're finally here! Okay let's get to work!", he yelled through the room and both you and Loki were pushed to the door following Mobius. You both were shoved through the door and were met with the familiar room you got loki out of just a few months ago. "Are you going to show us our future and history again?", you joked grumply and sat down waiting for his response. He began to chuckle and sat down as well pulling out another chair for Loki.

"Like I said back then. Help us and you can go home again."Mobius grinned and looked you up and down. His eyes lingered on your outfit that still was too uncomfortable for you. "It's your own fault we fled from you. You shouldn't have touched our daughter.", Loki hissed and banged fists on the metal table. "Why were you in her room at all?!", you asked and were about to freak out because you were so angry. "I only did what had to be done to her and since the witch who would have done it to her doesn't exist anymore or rather said she doesn't have her magic anymore because of Wanda Maximoff. Edda was supposed to be her powersource since she has a few of your powers Y/N.", Mobius said. "So you just come into our house, enter our daughter's room, make her age at least two years and then go again?! I really can't believe anything you've said right now!", you yelled and tried to use your powers only to realize that part of them didn't work. You couldn't summon a dagger or any weapon, the only thing you could make was a ball out of your energy yet you couldn't throw it at Mobius because he used some kind of remote to reset your actions.