variants

You huffed as you sat upright in your chair again. "I will kill you!", you hissed and gave him a deadly glare. Loki looked like he enjoyed watching you trying to kill Mobius and you glared over at him. "You need popcorn? Is it entertaining for you to watch me yell at someone who did something like this to our daughter?!", you yelled and stood up standing in front of Loki like you were going to kill him. You knew you couldn't kill him but that didn't mean that he can't be scared of you. You leaned down to look him straight in his face. "If that's the case I should have left you here a long time ago.", you spat and felt Mobius' hand on your shoulder.
"I see that your motherly instincts are kicking in Y/N and I totally understand that you are angry but (he handed you a file with your name on it) it had to happen.", he said and looked at your now tearstained face.

He slowly guided you over to your chair again leaving Loki to deal with what you just had said. You knew it hurt him but it was the truth, if he did not truly care for your daughter he should leave. As you slowly skimmed through your file you read until the point Agatha Harkness used your daughter as a powersource. You looked up from the file and looked apologetic at Mobius and Loki. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to get so mad at you... I'm just so worried that I will never see Edda again.", you sighed and shoved the file towards Mobius. "Loki.. I'm sorry for what I said.", you said and looked at him begging him for forgiveness. He smiled kindly and squeezed your hand, you knew he hadn't forgiven you yet his face gave it away. You remembered what Mobius said earlier. "What do we need to do to go back home?",you asked and Mobius looked up smiling. He stood up and began to explain.

"For both of you to go back to your daughter you need to catch a variant that has been killing our minutemen.'',he said . "And who is that variant?", you asked and leaned forward interested in what he said. "That's the thing.... It's Loki.". You looked over at Loki. "No... not this Loki. It is a variant of him.", Mobius said and showed you a projection of different Lokis. You swung your hand across the projection so you had it in your hand. "Wait, what are you doing?!"Mobius stood up and was about to do something but Loki held one hand up. "Let her look at them. She knows me the best and maybe she sees something that you are missing.",he said and was focused on you swiping through the different versions of Loki.
"This is..... well..... You have quite some interesting versions of yourself Loki.",you said and showed him being a little bit too muscular for your liking and then showing him his version in his frostgiant form. What you did not see was that a female Loki was also under the multiple versions of your loved one. You swung your hand over the table again putting the projection back to where it belonged. "But there is something you should know, Y/N. '', Mobius said and held the photo the small man made when you were in that weird metal detector. "Normally there would be your well I like to say aura there but it seems to be that you have none and we found no traces on the crime scenes as well.". "So youre saying that it was actually me?!", you stared at him. "No No... but you might be involved since we can't trace you but we are not thinking that you actually are involved.",he calms you down and he looked towards Loki.