Sanctums Under Attack

While heroes like the Avengers protect the world from physical dangers, we sorcerers safeguard it

against more mystical threats.", Wong said and used the panel in the middle of the room to create an illusion of the earth above you.

"The Ancient One is the latest in a long line of Sorcerers Supreme. Going back thousands of years to the father of the mystic arts, the mighty Agamotto.", he continued.

"The same sorcerer who created the eye you so recklessly borrowed. Agamotto built 3 Sanctums in places of power, where great cities now stand.

That door leads to the Hong Kong Sanctum,

that door to the New York Sanctum. That one, to the London Sanctum.

Together, the Sanctums generate a

protective shield around our world. The Sanctums protect the world, and we sorcerers

protect the Sanctums. ", Wong explained further and pointed at the doors.

" From what?", Stephen asked.

You stepped in," Other-dimensional beings that threaten our universe.".

" Like Dormammu?", he asked again.

" Where did you learn that name?"Mordo asked shocked.

" I just read it in the book of Cagliostro. Why?", Stephen answered.

" There are also at least two other books about it somewhere here in the library, that's where I read it first. Dormammu dwells in the Dark Dimension.

Beyond time. He is the cosmic conquered, the destroyer of worlds. A being of infinite power

and endless hunger, on a quest to invade every universe and bring all worlds into his Dark Dimension."you explained and left Mordo staring at you with his mouth hanging wide open while Wong showed illusions of the dark dimension while you explained.

" And he hungers for Earth most of all. The pages that Kaecilius stole. A ritual to contact Dormammu and draw power from the Dark Dimension." Wong ended your story.

"You know I sometimes think it's not good to read too many books even if they provide knowledge. It's scary that you know almost more than me.", Mordo chuckled.

"Uuuh... okay. Okay. I... time-out. I... I came here to heal my hands, not to fight in some mystical war.", Stephen stuttered.

Suddenly you heard loud gong which came from one of the doors.

"London", Wong mumbled.

The door to the London sanctum opened and a man ran in your direction only to be injured by something invisible.

You looked up to see someone standing in the London sanctum.

"Kaecilius!", Wong screamed.

An explosion sent you flying towards a door before you could even activate your shield to protect yourself. Everything went black.

You woke up laying in someone's arms.

"I'm glad you're awake", Stephen whispered and put you down.

"We are in New York", he said.

"How long was I out?", you asked and stood up holding your head.

"About fifteen minutes.", he answered. You walked around in the room where you woke up.

"That's a relic room", you mumbled and walked past a cloak and something that looked like a small tiara.

You walked towards the staircase and heard someone talking.

"Stephen!", you hissed and pointed down at the Master downstairs.

Kaecilliua entered the room.

"Daniel. I see they made you Master of the Sanctum.", Kaecillius said and entered the room further to reveal he had three other people with him, one of them being the man Loki as Heimdall scared off in Asgard. "Do you know what that means?", Master Drumm replied.

"That you'll die protecting it.", Kaecillius said and created the same invisible sword as he did when he was on Asgard. His men fought Master Drumm.

"You stay here!", Stephen whispered and jumped up to stop the fight, yet Master Drumm got stabbed.

"Stop!", Stephen yelled and everyone looked at him. "How long have you been at Kamar-TaJ, Mister...?", Kaecillius asked and walked closer to Stephen. "Doctor." "Just Doctor?" Kaecillius asked. "It's Strange.", Stephen replied.

"Maybe. Who am I to judge?", Kaecillius huffed and stabbed Master Drumm again. Stephen created the same weapon he did when he was fighting with Mordo as you jumped up.

"Ah the God.", Kaecillius laughed and his companions started to run at you.

You were surprised that they could walk on walls so you weren't prepared for their first hit.

Stephen fought one on his side while you fought off two at the same time on yours. Kaecillius threw one of his invisible swords in your direction in hopes to hit you. You quickly jumped out of the way and saw Stephen running away.

'Great just great', you thought.

You activated your shield and threw the two men at your side through the room so you could run after him.

As you cached up to Stephen the floor began to change, it was now moving so you couldn't run away.

You stopped trying to run and faced Kaecilius und two of his men. Stephen did the same and created two shields with his hands, well just one because the other one disappeared.

"We'll need to work on that", you nodded at him as you created your own shields combined with your own magic, making the shield an orange glowing electric shield which could shock someone who touched it.

Kaecillius jumped to the ceiling and his two fellows walked on the wall again.

This time you were prepared and hit one of them in the face making them scream in pain. As she looked back to you you saw that you just burned the sign of the sanctum in her face. She tried to hit you but Stephen used his whip to knock her out for now.

Kaecillius then rotated the room so you would fall in the direction of some windows.

Stephen caught himself on a door handle while you floated in the air with your magic.

You looked down at the window and Stephen gave you a nod and then fell towards it hitting the girl he just knocked out and throwing her in a desert.

Kaecillius made the room go back to normal and you ran to help Stephen.

Stephen fought off the other man and you quickly changed the scenery of the window using the panel next to it. Stephen threw the other man in the new scenery and you changed it again so no one could come back.

Now it was only you, Stephen and Kaecillius.

You and Stephen ran back into the relics room while fighting him off.

Kaecillius threw you through one of the relics boxes into a shelf. Stephen grabbed something that looked like a flower pot.

"You don't know how to use that, do you?", Kaecillius said, waiting for a response.

Stephen in fact had no idea how to use that thing and just threw it at Kaecilius.