Try again.

Hand in hand we time slipped into the TVA, moments before Victor would get spaghettied.
I watched it again and once it happened I immediately turned to OB.
"OB! What could we have changed?", I asked and he himself didn't really know.
"We were too late.", OB said and I looked at Loki. He took my hand and we time slipped several times only to always see the same outcome or to just see it fail right before it could work. I even managed to learn more physics with Loki so we could do everything by ourselves.

"Okay... Because of our knowledge of physics we can easily build another prototype faster and then we get it out in the gateway way faster", Loki said as I and was building the prototype again while OB was on the toilet. "Yeah... Gaining that knowledge only took several decades!", I glared at him and put a chip into its place. "It will be worth it Love. Also who knew that studying that much would take so long?", he chuckled and watched me assemble the last few parts. "OB knew... And Bruce knew too and so did Tony.... Vision.... They all said that to me. But hey... Only took over hundreds of time slips.", I said sarcastically and he chuckled as he handed me the screwdriver. "You are a good teacher though... If Edda would be interested in physics you could easily teach her.", Loki smirked and I groaned. "Loki... My theory still stands... Endless possibilities... The TVA will get destroyed either way even if we are fast enough to install this multiplicator...", I said and screwed the last opening shut and handed him the prototype.
"We will see... I'm sure of it... It will work.", he smiled and ran into the room while I got Victor.

This time we were way faster and Victor made it to the end off the gateway and installed and made his way back to us. Everyone happily cheered as they saw the rings of the loom expand, while I just watched, knowing my theory will be true. "See... I told you it would work.", Loki smiled and hugged me from behind and kissed my temple. I took a deep breath and pointed at the new appearing branches. "Casey? What do the numbers say?", I asked and didn't peel my eyes off the branches expanding. "This can't be right.... It... The numbers must be wrong!", Casey said in panic and OB walked over to him.  "The loom... It's overloaded again...", OB said and looked at me. "You were right Y/N.", he sighed and I looked at Loki. "All our work... For nothing...", I sighed and leaned against him and then I had a idea. Once everything exploded I took Loki's hand and timeslipped back to the moment before Sylvie would kill He who remains.

Loki looked at me in shock as he noticed where we were. We tried to stop Sylvie to kill him several times but she kicked Loki away almost all the time and was to quick for me.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHY DO YOU NEVER FIGHT BACK AGAINST HER?!", I yelled at He who remains and he grabbed his Tempad and stopped Sylvie in her tracks. Loki watched confused and then looked at me and He who remains.

"This isn't the first time we are having this conversation are we?", he smirked at me and Loki. Loki looked over at Sylvie worried. "Don't worry Loverboy... She's okay...", he who remained smirked and I glared at him. "Why didn't you do that earlier?", I asked and he laughed. "So you two didn't figure out... How to... Stop... Time?", he chuckled and I crossed my arms as Loki slowly sat down in the chair next to me. "You know why we are here.", Loki said and he looked so desperate for help.

"Oh yes I know... You are looking for a solution to the temporal loom. Aren't you? Oh by the way how did you like Victor Timely?", He who remains asked and just started to eat an apple as if this was just a casual conversation. "Of course you know about him... he said it was a scaling problem...", Loki sighed, he has been played by he who remains, but so was I. "Scaling problem? That was what he said? How wrong... I also know about both your time slipping. And yes Y/n... You did have that your entire life.", he who remains said coldly and I stared blankly at him. "Why wrong? We expanded the rings of the loom but it didn't matter. There are endless possibilities of what will happen in timelines.... Endless time branches.... And obviously it was you who made us timeslip... So don't even think about asking us to guess who paved that way for us both. ", I huffed and sat more straight up.

He who remains smiled at my words. "Oh my dear Y/N... You don't understand do you? Nor do you Loki... This isn't about the loom. The loom is only a safety mechanism to protect the sacred timeline... Once it overloads it will destroy itself and delete all time branches...", he explained and Loki began to speak. "It destroyed the TVA....".
"That's only a collateral damage... There is nothing you two can do.", He who remains said and I sighed and leaned forward.

"But how do we prevent that from happening?!", Loki urged. I looked away, I knew already but I didn't want to believe my vision of the loom being gone. He who remains looked at me and saw that I was in thought and so did Loki. "Y/N?", Loki asked and I looked up. "We have exactly two options... The loom explodes and everything will happen again... Over and over again. He will always be back here.(points at he who remains) Or.... Or we destroy the loom and.... Control it somehow...", I said and He who remains looked at me confused. "But Y/N... The loom prevents a war... We're everything will die. Even the sacred timeline where you come from. My variants are already out there in all multiverses... You can't do anything.", he smirked and I leaned forward.
"I will stop them... You know I have the power to do so.", I warned and he chuckled.

"Ah yes... The power you hold.... The power of all infinity stones... Reality.... Because you can simply create things out of nowhere... Like your daggers and sword... Mind... Because you can read the minds of others and control them if wanted to. Soul.... You could see Loki's soul before he died of that wound of that dark elve... You could put his soul back in his body... Space... Which in your case is tied with time. You dreamt of future and of different places and now you are able to jump in time and space because of that and still see the future that would happen... And of course... Power.... Without that one you wouldn't be able to use any of those other powers.", He who remains explained and I sat still looking to the ground. "You are the most powerful being in all timelines... Yet you wasted your power... To become a mother....", he shook his head and I felt anger radiate from Loki. I was fiddling with my wedding ring not looking up at either of them.