Fighting history

You looked at your bracelet on your wrist. It was silver and had a light green gem in it. You wondered how Loki even got you here without being noticed.

"Why would he bring you here instead of taking you with him?", Tony stared at you, finally snapping you back to reality. You looked at him and didn't know how to answer and looked at the ground again.

"I'm sure he had his reason Tony. After All they knew each other for their whole life and after what Thor had told me they are soul mates.", Steve interfered and puts his hand supportingly on your shoulder. That's when it struck you.

"He can't hurt me... We are soul mates and even if he tried to hurt me he couldn't.", you said.

"But you hurt him didn't you y/n?", Tony said while raising an eyebrow.

"For a mortal like you it would be painful, but we are gods. Even if I use my magic I can only use it to knock him out and nothing more, well I can break his arm but nothing more serious. I can hurt Thor more than him."

Both looked at you confused and you began to explain.

" I once snuck out with my brothers to fight in Vanaheim. Normally a princess should stay home and wait for her brothers to come back but I didn't " you said while casting an illusion of you on the battlefield.

"There weren't much of us left and when I fought I lost my helmet. That meant everybody could see that I'm the princess and before I could cast an illusion he saw me. He didn't notice me when I was fighting along with him still wearing the helmet and thought I was a normal warrior. Once he saw me he hugged me violently, he broke my ribs once while he hugged me but this time he broke more than just my ribs. I was angry at him and threw spells on him and almost killed him and if my ribs weren't hurting that much, he wouldn't be here today. Yeah I know that I overreacted but I told him more than once to be gentle but Loki... Even if we were training together the only thing we could do to each other was breaking an arm or letting the other one pass out. ", you let your illusion fade away and glanced at them.

" What happened after that? ", both asked.

" Father got really mad at me but was proud that his daughter was fighting alongside her brothers. He allowed me to fight with them in battles only if I'm not beating up Thor anymore, which is hard at times. I'm still threatening him with my dagger sometimes. ", you smirked.

" What did your mother say? Surely she must have been worried! ", Steve asked and you felt the tension in his voice.

" She knew that I was going and after I came back she was more than proud of me. My brother's both have their own portrait of them in their fighting armor and because I am going with them on future battles she let an artist paint a picture of me, so I guess she was more than proud."

May I see the picture?", Tony asked and looked at you with puppy eyes.

You let a portrait appear and turned it around so they could see it. It showed you in a shining armor and a sword, your hair was open and falling over your shoulders.

Steve was impressed by your appearance and never thought that a girl could look so strong. You let the portrait disappear and looked at both men in front of you.

They both looked at each other and nodded satisfied. They left the room and you were alone with your thoughts.

You looked at the bracelet again but found yourself distracted by some sort of man talking in a box.

You walked up to this box and inspected it. You've read about midgardian technology and figured out that this thing in front of you was called a TV.

You listened to what the little man on screen had to say. He talked about the weather conditions, how boring you thought and went to the window.

You watched over the New Yorker skyline when suddenly something flew by your window breaking your gaze.