Library And Wong

"So y/n... You decided on your own to let him in, why?", the ancient one asked as she turned around the corner and eyed you and tried to hide Strange behind you.

"I think everybody deserves a chance to learn something here. Even if it's just to heal something.", you said and turned around to face Stephen.

"Very well, Y/n you can go into the library, someone is waiting for you. I will show Mr. Strange what he'll be doing for the next few months.", she said and hereby dismissed you.

You followed her command and went off to the library. As you entered Mordo waited for you and introduced you to Wong. Wong was the current watchman over the library since Kaecillius killed the last one and after you showed Wong how many books you've already read during your time on Asgard he was surprised. He went off and came back with the ancient one while Mordo escorted Strange into his room.

"So Wong, you're telling me that there is no need for her to be here since she already read almost the whole library?", the ancient one joked and looked at Wong, who disagreed.

"No, no. I meant she could help me here in the library. She already read all the books she would need to read for practice. Only yours are left ancient one, she didn't know if she was allowed to touch them because they are sealed off.", Wong glanced over to the books which belong to the ancient one.

" You mean helping in actually helping you to organize all this stuff? ", you happily beamed, on Asgard a few librarians were there to organize most of the books, yet most of the time they failed because either you or Loki took books to your room without telling the librarians. You never really got to do it for yourself because the only time where there are no librarians around is at night, surprisingly it still was easy for you to go into the prohibited section at daytime.

The ancient one looked at you in awe, she has never seen someone so happy about helping someone else, especially in a library.

"If you want to Y/n you can always help Wong out, yet don't forget that we will soon start your practice. And you are allowed to read my books." she smiled and took off.

The evening you spent in the library helping Wong organize books. You were about to go in your room when you noticed that one of the books which was sealed up was one you've read on Asgard.

" Wong? ".

" What is it y/n? ", he came up and looked at you.

"I've read that book on Asgard, yet it was just laying around here and there where pages ripped out...", you said unsure about it being the book you've read.

"Are you sure it's this one?", he arched an eyebrow and took the book off its chains.

He opened the book and the pages about the eye of Agamotto opened.

"Yes it definitely is. Back at home I was wondering why there were pages missing."

Wong put the book back in its place, "Kaecillius stole them. Those pages had a dark ritual on it, about eternal life.".

You remembered when Kaecillius was in Asgard and offered you internal life if you would come with him.

"Do the people who do this ritual have red signs on their forehead?", you said while you casted an illusion of Kaecillius before you in the room.

"Seems like they already did the ritual and how nice it would be if they would pay you a visit, what they did. Let me guess they wanted you on their side?", Wong laughed and you just nodded. After half an hour of talking you decided to go to your room, little did you know a certain Stephen Strange waited for you at your door.

" What do you want, Strange? ", you asked annoyed due to you being tired.

" I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in."

"No problem, I just did what my mom would have done... I guess..."

You opened your door, snapped your fingers and were wearing a nightgown and all your clothes were moved to a small closer next to you.

"So tell me, why is one of the Avengers here?" He asked standing on the doorframe.

"To learn and perhaps something to save a few people...", you said. You did not want to say safe the universe like the ancient one once said when she was in Asgard, that would be a bit too big.

"If you would be kind enough to leave my door frame Mr. Strange and close the door, I'm tired. Maybe we can talk tomorrow?"

He nodded but before he closed the door he said "call me Stephen and have a good night's rest".

Once the door was closed you crawled into your bed and hugged your teddy bear Loki gave you. You hoped Loki had discovered the Teddy Bear you left for him in his chambers so he wouldn't feel lonely as well. Of course the teddy had the same effect like yours, the other one should feel the others presence and never feel alone.

You laid in bed and fell asleep while hearing raindrops tap on your window.