When She Sings, She Sings Come home

You bumped into your Loki so the female one lost her grip on him. Loki stole the tempad out of the female Lokis pocket and opened another door and all three of you fell through. You landed on both Lokis making them gasp. You quickly jumped to your feet and looked around until both of them started fighting over the tempad. You snatched it out of their hands and accidentally pressed a button that send all of you somewhere you didn't know. "Where are we?!", you asked scared and both of them stopped fighting. "Well it seems like you sent us to Lamentis 1. One of the worst apocalypses there are.", the female said. "How do we get home?", you asked in fear and grabbed her hand and Lokis hand. Both of them felt your anxiety and worry. "Probably never.... The tempad has no power.", Loki sighed as he picked it up from the ground. The female walked over to him and tried to snatch it out of his hands but Loki made it disappear.

"Could you two not behave like kids?", you groaned as both of them started yelling at each other again. "Your oaf of an boyfriend keeps us from going back!" "No he's not. He's not trusting you and the pad is not powered enough for us to go back.", you practically barked back defending Loki. After walking around the planet and finding out that the female Loki isn't named Loki but Sylvie you approached a house. Sylvie tried to get in with violence while Loki tried to trick the woman who was still inside. "Miss... I mean no Har.", you said and held your hands up. "I just want to ask you a question. Where did everyone go?". The woman seemed to be surprised that you didn't know. "They are on the arc... This way.", she said and pointed towards her left side. "Thank you!", you said and began to walk away but she stopped you. "You won't get a ticket...", she said. "We can at least try.", you smiled and pulled Sylvie and Loki with you.

Once you have reached some sort of train station you lost all your hope. Guards were escorting passangers towards the train and each one of them had tickets. "I.... We... We will never get on that train.", you sighed and were almost beginning to cry. Loki tugged on your hand as you saw him dressed as one of the guards. "Put on your invisibility spell darling... I will escort Sylvie onto the train while you follow us.", he said and you nodded and covered yourself with the spell.
You almost got caught if it weren't for Sylvie controlling one of the guards. You plopped down next to Sylvie and pulled Loki down next to you. All of you began to talk asking each other about their magic until it came to the way how you got them.

"Well how did you get them?", Sylvie asked and looked at you and Loki. "Well... Our mother taught us. She has dark magic and power in her veins (he pointed at you) but I.... I got it all from her.", Loki sighed in thought of Frigga. "How was she?", Sylvie asked and looked like she was about to cry. "She was the most beautiful woman in all realms. She was kind and the type of person you wanted to be proud of you.", you smiled as Loki described her. You flicked your hand over the table and let a little illusion of her appear. Sylvie now really looked like she was about to cry but hid it with a yawn. "Awww someone's tired? Go get some rest", Loki teased and Sylvie rolled her eyes as she protested because she can't trust him. "I'm here....", you smiled and tried to take her hand but she pulled it away by putting her head on the table to sleep.

After only a few minutes she was asleep. Loki went to get himself and you a drink while you watched Sylvie. You wondered what happened and how she got here. You decided against entering her dreams and mind to see for yourself instead you accepted the drink Loki gave you.
Several glasses later Loki pulled you onto the dance floor and began to sing a old song your mother had taught you. You didn't notice that Loki had changed back into his TVA uniform as he danced with you while singing.

As you looked towards Sylvie you noticed that she was awake looking at you and Loki motioning towards Loki and his uniform. Loki began to sing his solo part and you joined in at the end again, ending the song completely. Sylvie rushed over to you. "What are you doing?!", she hissed at the two of you. You noticed a man coming out of the back of the train followed by several armed men.