Assistance

"Y/N!", the Loki in his suit yelled and both you and your variant looked up. "This is what you're choosing? A pathetic life? Instead you could have had a beautiful one with me, ruling over earth in our own kingdom.". "I never wanted to.", your variant said and you began to speak up as well. "Why would I choose someone who thinks way too high for himself, is obsessed with ruling anything he gets his hands on and only sees me as his Queen if he gets to rule himself? I had the perfect version of you until Thanos came along and now I have another perfect version of him! ", you yelled pointing at your Loki. " He's the one I want to spend my life with, want to raise my daughter with and even die with. ".

" Well dying with him can be arranged. ", the Loki chuckled and his army pointed their weapons at you. Next to you the alligator Loki began to growl and hiss. You knew what was going to happen but did not try hold him in place. The alligator ran at the Loki who had captured you and jumped up biting his hand. A fight erupted between the two until the alligator bit Lokis hand off. He began to scream high-pitched and you never knew he could scream like that. Now every other Loki began to attack each other while the version of you pulled you, Loki, the older Loki and the kid Loki back. The older Loki casted illusions of your group fighting against the other Lokis while opening a portal so you all could go through it.

"Animals.... They are all animals!", the older Loki yelled as he closed the portal. "Even if we try to change... We always end up dead or land here.", the kid sighed and followed him. You, Loki and your version quickly followed them. "I want to get out of here....", you said and stopped walking causing the others to stop as well and look at you. "And how do you plan on doing that? I already tried with the other Y/N... But our plan went downhill killing her and leaving me here alone.", your version said. "Well you could have lived with one of the Lokis.", your Loki pointed out. Your version began to huff. "And live like a piece of meat? Only to be thrown aside once he has a throne? No thank you. In this world all versions of Loki are...", She sighed and looked at your Loki. "It's a wonder you get along with him.", she continued and pointed at your Loki.

"Well... We got used to each other and tried to make it work. We are caring for our daughter and now.... Well we ended up here.". "Do you want to follow his plan?", the older Loki asked and raised his eyebrows. "If its a good plan it might get you out of here....", your version said and sat kneeled down tying her shoelaces again. "If we can distract the angry cloud it's possible for you to enchant it and kill it.", your Loki said and put his hand on your back. "Alright.... Either we get out of here or we will die or even better be stuck in here forever." you said and began to jump up and down reading yourself.

"Alright... We will bring you close enough to alioth... But after that we will go again.", the older Loki said and the kid nodded. "I will join them... There is nothing for me out there... My place is here.", your version said and smiled towards the older Loki. "Maybe you want to stay with us?", the older Loki asked. "We'll see... I might want to take that offer.", she smiled.

*Timeskip brought to you by my mental health trying to cope what just happened in the final episode*

"This is it.... The closest we can bring you.", the older Loki said and patted your and Lokis shoulders. He turned around and began to walk away when you stopped him and the kid. "You want to know our daughters name? Her name is Edda...". "What a beautiful name.", he smiled and bid his goodbye taking kid Loki and your version with him. You and Loki turned towards the cloud only to see it devour a entire ship. "I'm not sure about this Loki....", you gulped and looked over to him. "It's our only chance Y/N....". "But we don't even know if we get out of here when we kill it... What if there is nothing there?", you trembled.

Behind you a car slowed down and two persons walked towards you. "Loki? Look...", you said and pointed towards both Sylvie and Mobius. You began to ran towards them greeting both of them with a big hug. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!", you asked way to excited. "We thought you might need some assistance.", Sylvie smirked. "What are you planning to do?", Mobius crossed his arms while looking up at alioth. "We plan to kill it.", Loki stated proudly. "How? Stabbing a big angry cloud won't work...", Sylvie laughed slightly. "Do you have a better idea?" ", you rolled your eyes and looked at her.

" I'm going to enchant it. ", she said and both your and Lokis mouth fell open. " Yeah... She's quite optimistic... ", Mobius chuckled.