Time Heist

After arguing with Thor for more than half an hour, he finally agreed to take you with them.

You were excited and had high hopes, perhaps if you could bring everyone back... Maybe even Loki everything would be okay again.

You and Thor walked into the room followed by a tiny who carried something like a big cable.

"You're drifting left... One side there Lebowski.", Tony said and walked past Thor who was sipping on a can of beer.

"Rocket, how's it going?", you asked and helped Tony attach the cable to the platform.

"Take it easy... Tony's not the only genius on earth...", Rocket yelled from beneath the platform.

In the next room the others were testing out the suits and Clint took over Scott's place because he was way too nervous...

A few minutes later they were testing out if it really works and sent Clint back in time. A few seconds later he was back and brought a baseball glove with him.

*Timeskip to the evening*

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones.", Steve explained and Tony butted in," Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones or like Y/n here by four of the six and didn't get any damage. "

" I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about", Scott said and looked around confused.

Bruce was walking around,

" Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history.".

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in.", Tony added.

"Which means we have to pick our targets.", Clint concluded.

You nodded, "Correct"

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?", Steve turned around to Thor sitting on a chair with his sunglasses on. It is impossible to tell whether he is awake or asleep.

"Is he asleep?", Nat asked.

" No, I'm pretty sure he's dead.", you joked and then Thor rose up out of his seat.

He was clearly drunk and stumbled around as he started to talk.

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves. Wooooh, scary beings. So Jane, Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard which is where I'm from. And we had Y/n try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead, and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever, ", Thor looked broken so you decided to take over and shoved him back in his chair.

" Okay so in short, the Aether was stuck in Jane, and she was in Asgard so we could get it out of her. We won't be able to just get the stone since it's in Jane and just like Thor said, more like some sort of slime.", you explained in short.

"Thank you Y/n" Steven nodded.

Tony ordered Chinese food for all of you and while you ate Rocket explained where Quill got the power stone from.

On the next day you were all sitting together in the lounge and Nebula explained where Thanos had gotten the Soul stone from.

"That Time Stone guy...", Nat sighed as she and Tony and Bruce laid on the floor while you were working on the TouchPad of the tablet.

"Doctor Strange.", you said and zoomed in on the small information on the tablet.

" Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?", Nat asked and Tony replied "Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat."

You groaned and turned around, "No he wasn't Tony, he was a neurosurgeon in New York" .

"Nice place in the village, though.", Bruce added.

"Yeah. Sullivan Street.", Tony said and threw a pencil in the air.

"No Bleecker Street... I know that this was our sanctum Tony... I wouldn't let Heimdall send him somewhere else....", you rolled your eyes.

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York.", Nat sat up and looked at you.

"Shut the front door."

The holograms were displaying the different locations, the Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot."

You and the other Avengers walk up and look at the screens determinedly.

You and the Avengers walked in a file to the Quantum Time machine, wearing the Quantum Suits, albeit with some minor differences for different people. Rhodey has a bulkier repaint of the War machine armour and you had a modified version of Tony's suit. The others wouldn't let you go with them if you and your baby wouldn't be protected enough, so you agreed that Tony should make you a suit.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck. "

And with that you and the others were sucked up into the Quantum realm.

A/N

Now here's the Plan... I can't decide where to go so I'm going to split the story here - > A, B and C.

Version A will be that Y/n goes with Bruce and gets the time stone.

Version B will be that Y/n goes back to Asgard with Thor to get the reality stone.

And for the final Version C will be that Y/n goes with Tony and Scott to get the Tesseract.

Personally I could not decide between B and C but in endgame it made no sense that Bruce went to get the time stone from the ancient one since they don't know each other, that's why I added Version A.

Hope you like all of the parts and how the hell did I get in first place in Loki x reader?!