He Is Here

A week had passed since Ragnarok had happened and you and Loki spent most of the time together in your room discussing what you had in mind and sometimes being visited by Heimdall or Thor.

You told Loki that you planned to go back to Norway and build a small village where Odin died since he called it 'home' and that even Thor approved of it.

All of your bruises had healed and you soon helped the people on the ship to heal the others.

After a long day of healing people and helping make food with a few other women you joined Thor and Loki by a window to let everything of the day sink in.

"How long until we arrive?", you asked Thor.

"About 3 weeks", he replied.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?", Loki asked and took your hand in his.

"Sure! They love me there and Y/n too, she even has a friend there but he Loki-napped you", Thor chuckled

"Let me rephrase: Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?"

Thor smiles, getting it. Pats Loki on the shoulder.

"Probably not. But don't worry, brother...I've got a feeling that everything's going to work out.", Thor said and you put your head on Loki's shoulder following their gaze out of the window.

Then through the window, you could see a big or rather said humongous ship floating in front of yours.

You froze in fear, you knew who it was and so did Loki. You could feel his hand squeezing yours as if to check if you are still alive and standing next to him.

"Please let this be a dream, one of my nightmares.... Please", you begged.

Loki saw that tears were rolling down your cheek and that you were shaking, out of fear.

You knew that it was Thanos and so did he.

The humongous ship fired at the smaller one.

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel.

We are under assault. I repeat, we are under assault.", the speakers on board were turned on so that everyone could hear. You knew that someone sent a message out into space in hope someone would rescue them.

Everything happened in an instant.

Aliens are dead, sliced open...

" Hear me... and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan.

You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation.

Universal scales tipped toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile for even in death you have become Children of Thanos." a grey guy without a nose called out to the remaining people on the ship. You were laying at Loki's feet clutching to them so as to not lose them.

" I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. As lightning turns the legs to jelly.

I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it... Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here.

Or should I say... I am.", Thanos gripped Thora head.

" You talk too much.", Thor a pitted out blood.

" The Tesseract. Or, your brother's head. I assume you have a preference?", Thanos threatened.

" Oh, I do. Kill away.", Loki said in a deep voice and helped you get up.