The Avengers

Loki was taken away and now you and Thor were formally introduced to the Avengers.

You've already met Tony Stark, Capitan America aka Steve Rodgers and Black widow aka Natasha. Bruce Banner, a scientist who was known to turn into a big green monster was introduced to you.

You both immediately talked with each other and started a conversation about space until a group of people walked by the lab. You saw that they walked with Loki who was now grinning at you and Banner. You saw that he's up to something and were worried but started the conversation with Banner again.

Half an hour later you walked into the kitchen of the Avengers tower and saw Thor eating some Pop-tarts.

He quickly hid the box behind his back and smiled at you as you sat down on the couch and let one of your favorite books appear.

Several hours passed and you were finished reading and didn't notice that a few of the Avengers had joined you and talked.

"Is she always like that?", Tony asked Thor, pointing at you and your book.

"Indeed, she likes to read. She has read every single book in the Asgardian library and just for you to imagine the room is twice as big as this one. She is one of the smartest people in Asgard and that's why I'm proud of her.", Thor exclaimed proudly and put a hand on your shoulder.

You smiled at his gesture and let the book disappear.

" I'm not one of the smartest people in Asgard Thor, mother is and just because I've read almost all of the books in the library doesn't mean that I'm smart. What if I was just bored and that's why I read them?", you jokingly replied and looked at Thor.

"You know every entry and exit of Asgard!"

"But I didn't discover them by reading, Thor. Loki and I discovered all of them and none of them are even known by Heimdall. Loki and I made a book with all the information about those portals and where they go, but we burned it after Odin found out we were strolling around and got suspicious. ", you explained and all the people in the room were staring at you.

" Who's Heimdall? ", Banner asked

" Heimdall is a good friend of mine. He is the watchman of the gods and also Asgards gatekeeper. He's a good man, you should meet him! ", you said and looked at Thor.

"Father won't allow any mortal to visit Asgard y/n."

"I didn't mean that they should visit Asgard.", you said and winked at him casting an illusion of Heimdall in the middle of the room. You smiled at the illusion and he smiled back.

You exactly knew that Heimdall could see you and now communicate with you through his illusion.

" My prince, my princess.", he said while bowing.

You shook your head and said, "Heimdall how often did we tell you, no need to bow in front of us. You are our friend, there's no need to be so formal.".

He smiled and turned around to the rest of the Avengers.

"Greetings! I am Heimdall, watchman of the gods of Asgard and Asgards gatekeeper. Please ask questions if you like. I won't be staying long.", Heimdall boomed into the room.

"Hello Heimdall, I am Tony St-..."

"Stark. Anthony Stark, son of Howard Stark. I know all of you in here so there's no need to introduce yourselves.", Heimdall said and you watched him.

After 15 minutes and a lot of questions Heimdall nodded at you and before you let his illusion disappear you demanded one thing.

" Heimdall please don't tell father that I'm here on earth. Tell him that I'm still on Asgard, somewhere in the woods. He knows that only I and Loki know the woods and it's dangers, so please tell him that I'm alright. Will you please do me that favor?", you asked and looked at him.

He nodded and you let his illusion fade away.

" You are almost like Loki, you can also cast illusions. ", Natasha said and had a worried expression on her features. You smiled but assured her that you won't be and you aren't like him. After a lot of small talk you got up and excused yourself and went into the bedroom you were given. It was simple and cosy and it was connected to a big bathroom. You took off your training attire and decided to take a bath.

You lowered yourself into the warm tub, the water was extremely relaxing to you and you almost fell asleep.

You got out of the bathtub and dried yourself. You looked at yourself in the mirror and looked at your body. After dressing in a nightgown you went to bed and fell asleep. What a crazy birthday.