Heimdall saw what?!

"My princess, I saw something and you always asked me that if I saw something suspicious I should tell you right away.", Heimdall said and you nodded.

"Go on Heimdall, please tell us what you've seen.", Odin demanded and you looked worried.

"I saw Loki. He's on Midgard and wanted to steal the Tesseract. Right now he is on his way to Germany to cause more mischief.", Heimdall said and your whole world broke down.

"We need to get him father!", Thor said, holding you to give you support.

"No, only you Thor, y/n will be staying here. It is too dangerous for her to go and get him.", Odin said and looked at you.

Frigga noticed your expression and walked up next to you to calm you down.

"Too dangerous? Are you kidding me? I was the one who saved you father. I killed Laufey with my own hands and Loki... He can't even hurt me! Even if he is the God of mischief he's still the only one who understands me and I'm the only one who understands him! He won't do anything bad to me! ", you raised your voice against your father who was now looking at you angrily.

" You won't be going! End of the argument! Thor you'll be leaving via bifrost tomorrow! Heimdall you shall not let y/n pass the bifrost! ", Odin commanded and left the room with Frigga on his side.

You were angry and looked at Thor who certainly was worried now.

" Thor I know a way out of Asgard, but promise me that you'll keep it a secret. I will be leaving in a few minutes. We see each other tomorrow.", you said, giving him a small kiss on his cheek and left the room.

You wandered out the palace still in your dress through the garden. You went into the forest where a big tree was standing, in it was the portal to Midgard for all that you knew.

You entered the tree and a few seconds later you stood on a sidewalk. You looked around and saw german signs.

"Okay so I'm in Germany for all that I know but where is Loki now?", you thought to yourself.

It hit you like a train, you remembered a spell your mother taught you early on in your first magic lessons, which would let you find something or someone. You decided to use this spell and a small green line appeared on the street and you followed it until you were standing in front of what seemed to be a museum.

There were people around dressed in beautiful gowns and as you looked down on yours it was definitely out of place.

Your dress was ripped because of the bushes back in Asgard and your hair was a mess.

You walked around to find a peaceful place and snapped your fingers.

Your hair was slightly braided but open and wavy at the ends. You now wore a dress which reminded you of one of your dresses your mother wanted you to wear but at least it was one of the comfortable ones. On top of your head was a small little tiara with green emeralds in it and as you walked around the corner back to the building you immediately got all the attention.

Dress

Tiara

Hairstyle

You knew that this dress and tiara were a bit too much but if Loki was really here he should be stunned by you. As you entered the building you were offered some sort of alcoholic drink the midgardians like to drink. You accepted because this alcohol shouldn't affect you in the slightest way. You took a sip and remembered how you Thor and Loki had a small competition on your last birthday, who could drink the most alcohol.

Well it ended with you and Thor being still sober after barrels of wine and a very drunk Loki.

There was music playing and someone talking on the stairs next to you. You noticed a figure coming down the stairs, a man in a similar black suit and long black hair walked down the stairs with a little walking stick in his hand.

You dropped your glass as you noticed that it was Loki. You immediately turned away when he turned his head towards you and in this situation you thought you shouldn't have had such a dress on your body. You thought it was obvious that he knew that it was you but as you turned your head slightly back Loki attacked the man on the stairs.

The crowd panicked and someone pulled you with them away from Loki.

While you were pulled away you looked at Loki's face, he looked sick, tired and somehow like a complete psycho. You saw that Loki followed all people outside and the man who pulled you with him was gone. Loki made illusions of himself appear around all the people and you heard him scream "KNEEL". You were pulled down by a woman next to you. You heard Loki talk but your mind wasn't working properly right now but you noticed that the older man next to you stood up. Loki was about to blast an energy beam in his direction as you got up and made a shield appear.

The blast shot back at Loki who gladly was fast enough to get out of its way and looked shocked at you.

"Ah... What technology is that? I know exactly that y/n is in Asgard.", Loki snarled at you as you walked up to him. People who tried to hold you back were simply thrown aside and when you were standing in front of him he could see the anger in your eyes.