The book about infinity stones

You started to read the book and were extremely careful. The paper felt like it could turn into dust in a second or if you do a wrong movement. You examined every page in the book until you felt tired but you didn't stop to read. You read something about powerful celestial beings which were as old as the universe and about 6 stones which were created when the universe formed.

It was interesting that something so old can be so powerful. You came into one section of the book where the names of the stones and their use were written down.

" Time stone

The time stone is the green infinity stone and it can be used to manipulate time.

Power stone

The power stone is the purple infinity stone and gives its user power. (Idk about this one :/)

Soul stone

No entry (Because it's hidden on Vormir, duh)

Reality stone

This red infinity stone can be used to manipulate reality

Mind stone

The yellow infinity stone can be used to mind control a being.

Space stone

This little blue stone can be used to travel trough the universe using its portal powers. "

You stopped reading as you realized something.

Loki used his scepter to mind control Clint Barton and you used the tesseract to get back home. " You had been in touch with two infinity stones!", you thought to yourself and closed the book.

You closed your eyes for a second but fell asleep.

______________________________________

You were floating in space and saw each infinity stone in front of you. They moved towards a cloud. The cloud had an odd shape, it looked like a glove or something like that. Then a bright purple figure sprung into your sight and you saw him, the man that was in your dreams just about 8 months ago. Thanos was smiling at you and held his hand up. He was wearing the glove with all the infinity stones in it.

You woke up panting and looked around to see a worried Loki sitting next to you with his hand on your forehead.

"Did you see it?", you asked silently.

"I did. Y/n I promise that Thanos won't hurt you. He thinks I'm dead so we should be safe.", he said and brushed your cheek.

"Loki? Did you know that the Tesseract and your scepter you used in New York are infinity stones?"

"I knew that the Tesseract was one but how do you even know about that?"

You pointed at the book and opened the pages about the infinity stones and gave him the book.

He carefully read the pages and looked up at you.

"This book was in the forbidden section was it?", he asked and looked up at you.

You nodded and took the book out of his hands and sat down next to him.

"Why would Thanos use the infinity stones or rather said is he even strong enough to hold one of them?

Only celestial beings could handle the power of the stones and just because they are strong enough and just as old as the infinity stones themselves. I don't think that Thanos is a celestial or even something in that way. ", you said and looked at Loki.

Loki turned his gaze to you and frowned.

" He is a titan or something like that. He has a tool to handle the stones, at least that's what I heard. ", he replied.

You laid back on the bed and pulled Loki down with you.

He gave you a kiss and you cuddled up his chest.

You didn't know what would have happened if you two weren't in one cell together and actually you don't want to go. But still, why would your mother give you a book out of the forbidden section and about infinity stones?