Time Prison

Your eyes focused on your surroundings. Metal scraps everywhere, dead people laying on the ground, Heimdall stabbed and the mad Titan in front of you. "You seem strong... But not strong enough...", Thanos said and threw you to the side. This was not how you remembered it went but you saw that Loki approached Thanos like he did in the past. "I will hereby pledge to you... My undying fidelity.", Loki said and tried to stab Thanos. He of course failed and was grabbed by the throat by Thanos.

"YOU FUCKER! LET HIM GO!!", you yelled and tried to use your magic but the collar still kept most of your magic unusable. You heard the cracking of Lokis neck and felt how Lokis corpse got thrown next to you. You began to cry again not wanting him to be dead again. Before you could even touch him everything resets and you were faced with the mad titan again. He slapped you to the side again and killed Loki again. This went on for some time until Mobius approached you and freed you from your prison.

"How long did you work for the variant?", Mobius asked you. "Excuse me? You know damn well that I don't work for her! I just want me and Loki to go back home!", you yelled and banged your fists on the table leaving the metal bend because of your strength and small outburst of power that managed to get out. Mobius backed away from the table and watched you." Loki has been reset just as the other variant. ", he said and looked how you would react. "Say that again...", you said and felt your chest tighten making it hard to breathe.

"They are dead, Y/N...", he said again. You looked up at him and smiled. "Well then... Then there is nothing for me to do anymore... Let me go back to my daughter now.", you said coldly but you knew that your eyes were betraying you and actually telling Mobius how you felt.
He began to laugh.
"What's so funny? You erased my husband and father of my daughter.", you growled and our eyes began to glow. "Tell me what caused the Nexus event and you're free to go home.". "I have no idea what you're talking about....", you hissed and your magic began to burn the collar around your neck making it loose. "Y/N... There has been a Nexus event on Lamentis... That's why we came to get you, that's how we found you.". You looked down at your hands fumbling with your ring. Tears fell down on your hands. "Oh... So that's what might have triggered it.", Mobius said as his eyes fixed themselves on your ring. "I know he wanted to marry me since Ragnarok... I accidentally overhead him talking with Thor about it. And when I thought he had a nightmare and I entered his dream I saw that exact situation... Him kneeling in front of me asking me to marry him. Would that actually be enough to trigger a Nexus event? ", you smiled sadly and tears clouded your vision. You lost him again. You looked up at Mobius." Did he tell you that you're all variants? Did he tell you?! ", you whispered and Mobius looked up surprised." He told me... But it can't be true and it might be his proposal that caused the event. "." But it is.. Mobius you know that I trust you and for the love of God... Please trust me this last time... It's true.... The TVA and all this stuff... It's just a lie.", you literally begged him to believe you. Mobius could see that you weren't lying, his face grew pale." I need to close the case Y/N... I will let you go to Loki and get you in a bit.. I need to check something... ", he said and opened a door and shoved you through. You landed on Loki who was laying on the ground talking to himself.

"ARGHHHH... DO THEY SERIOUSLY WANT TO BE SO ANNOYING?!", he yelled and threw you off him. "Ow...", you whined as you hit your head. "Y/N?". "Yeah?", you asked and looked up at your still very alive soon to be husband. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!", he cried and pulled you in a deep hug, squeezing you as hard as he could. Suddenly you felt him stiffen and he let you go. He looked down at you shocked but before he could say anything Sif approached him and beat him up because he had cut her hair. You remembered how angry Sif was and you couldn't do anything about her back then and even now.

Loki groaned as he slowly got up again. "So this is your time prison?", you asked and he nodded. "Well at least you have such punishment and not one where you see your loved one dying all over again and again.", you said and kissed his cheek that had been punched by Sif several times. "You saw me dying?", Loki asked and you nodded. "Y/N... Do you know that you are...", before he could say something else Mobius came in asking Loki if he was sure that all of them were variants. "I'll get you out of here.", he said and guided you out of the door with Loki on your hand.