The new head of the TVA

A few weeks later Edda ran through the office of the TVA while I worked and made several changes to the TVA and also made sure that no variants of He who remains or rather said Kang would find out about us. Edda was looking at the monitors while Casey explained to her what she could see on them. OB handed me a new TVA book that he wrote with my help, explaining the world tree in detail. I placed a file down on Mobius desk and he looked up.
"Your file... As you wished... If you ever want... You can come back...", smiles and pats his shoulder and walks off to a meeting with all other important people in the TVA but he stopped me.
"Does Loki know about it?", Mobius asked. "He knows... He knows that he will be a dad again.", I smiled and put a hand on my lower stomach. I was maybe about a month along now. Mobius nodded and let me go to that meeting. I walked I to the meeting room and everyone fell silent.

"Y/n...", Casey said and waved over to a empty chair at the head of the table. It reminded me of a throne and I chuckled at the thought. I sat down and we all began to discuss what would happen now and what changes still need to be made. After that meeting I joined Edda in the office and she watched amazed through the window at Yggdrasil. "Dad made this?", she asked and I nodded. "It's beautiful.", she smiled and looked back at me. I smiled and looked out of the window as well and onto the gateway, seeing the portal appear again.

"Edda? Do you want to say hi to dad?" I asked her and stretched my hand out. She nodded excited and took my hand. I lead her downstairs in the room where we could enter the gateway. I opened the doors and slowly guided Edda down the gateway towards the portal. Now that the loom wasn't there there weren't cosmic waves anymore but a normal human still couldn't survive, good thing that I'm a god and Edda is too. With a smile I reached the portal and guided Edda inside. We were faced with the citadel at the end of times and I saw Loki sitting on his throne, surrounded by timelines. Once he saw us he smiled widely and Edda ran up to him to hug him. He hugged her back and held his hand out so I would join as well and so I did. He looked up at me and smiled. "Shall I spoil the surprise love and tell Edda that she will be a big sister to a brother soon?", he whispered and I shook my head. "She already knows. I told her. But nice that you spoil the gender to me Loki.", I chuckled and kissed him.

"Too bad.", he smirks and holds both Edda and me close. "Our own kingdom my love... I never wanted the throne... You know that...", he sighed and I nodded. "Neither did I want one Love... But now we both have one. You here... For tending to all timelines... And me at the TVA. With Edda and our future son." I smile against his hair.

"For ever.", he said and held me close.

"And always.", I kissed him and held Edda close as well while one of Loki's hand rested on my stomach, feeling our son grow I side of me.

"For ever and always."