Exhausted

The first two weeks were horrible for you and Loki. Edda kept screaming no matter what you did. Feeding did not help nor did singing her to sleep. Loki eventually had to use a spell so she would fall asleep. You both were exhausted, yes you normally did not need as much sleep as a midgardian but constant the constant crying of a child will rob your last nerve.  Edda was sleeping soundly all by herself this time and you both could finally relax. You and Loki plopped down on the couch and were about to fall asleep when the doorbell rang.

“Who possibly could disturb us now?”, you groaned and waddled towards the door. You weren't even presentable to someone else. You were still in your pyjamas and your hair was messy and not even combed , well Loki wasn't presentable either but both of you were too tired to care.
As you opened the door you came face to face with Morbius again.
“Y/N… Nice to see you again.”, he said and did not even mention you being in your pyjamas. “Uh… hey. What do you want?”, you asked and looked at him with tired eyes. “Well I wanted to make sure that you and Loki are alright and I also have some news for both of you, may I come in?”. You simply walked to the side letting him inside. He walked towards the living room where Loki was sprawled out on the couch, snoring slightly.
“ Hello Loki.”, Morbius grinned and Loki slowly opened his eyes. When he saw Morbius he jumped up in surprise. He scooted over to the side to give you some room to sit down as well. “ Tea? “, you asked and were about to stand up and get some when Morbius held you back. “ No thanks. I´m just here to check on you and tell you the news. We are currently trying to fix all the timelines that Loki caused and we´ve been successful for the first few of them.”. “Well that's great, isn't it?”, you said and squeezed Loki's hand.

" Yeah with a few exceptions....", Morbius butted in. Both you and Loki made confused faces.  "There are timelines that are way too powerful for our workers to handle. In most of them Loki took over the world or other realms.". "What do you mean... Most of them?", you asked. "There are some exceptions... In some of them you took over the world out of grief. Because Loki died by Thanos. In some others you both rule and Y/N... You know how powerful you were back then you only had a few limits and now there are almost none.". "Well the only limit right now is getting my daughter to sleep..", you chuckled. Morbius grinned slightly. "Well we will still try our best in those timelines but we probably will have to ask you two for help. You both are a powerful team and even back then almost no one could have stopped you.".

You looked over at Loki not knowing what to say.

" What will happen to Edda? Who will supervise her or rather said care for her if we are gone helping you? ", Loki asked and you could feel how protective he was of you and Edda." You probably have someone to care for her?" "Well I wouldn't want to leave her with Thor... And Pepper has already enough to do with the company and Morgan.", you sighed. "There are still Stephen and May left.", Loki pointed out. "Yeah but May is busy with sorting out on how to handle Peter now that his name got leaked and Stephen.... I'm not sure if he even likes kids", you gave him a painful smile. "But he might be the only person that's left. Only if you do not count Wong in.", Loki grinned. "Wong! Oh how could I forget....", you almost slapped yourself. Even if he acts all grumpy towards other people, he still loves kids. So you both decided to ask Wong if the time came if he would look for your daughter.

After discussing what would happen if Morbius really had to ask you two for help he said goodbye and you two could finally rest. You two slept on the couch until the next day where someone woke you up by tugging on the blanket that was warming both you and Loki.